Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I guess next time someone asks why dogs are not allowed on Pima County park trails I will just point them to this thread

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttocs
    with the topic title I was afraid to open this and see another pic of the fat lady squatting next to a different bench.......

She was the poop fairy.......
    I see that I am not the only person who was forever scarred by the fat lady incident!..

Aaaaahhhhhh, good times!!!
    It's only skin, it'll grow back!!

Save the drama for your mama!!!

Porkchop Sandwiches!

mtbr member
    I was afraid to open it too. I left a roadside surprise (okay-thirty feet off under tree) last week on T100. Gutbomb!
    Find a ride on FB> AZ MTB

"Uppercase with a space"

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by slugobikes
    I guess next time someone asks why dogs are not allowed on Pima County park trails I will just point them to this thread
    Is this true? That's just sad...
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    I like cato's idea, just another example of douchebag dog owners..............Way to common these days!!!!

Flaccid Member
    Best to find their car and smear a blue bags worth on the handles of the door and windshield of the driver side, as a reminder of doing your civic duty cleaning up after them. If they comment about it, let them know if they'd disposed of it properly, you wouldn't have had to show them what can happen when you leave your sh*t laying around for other people to play with in a public park and that now they can clean up after you, since you were nice enough to clean up after them. Karma, in spades.
    "i'll brazilian when YOU do boy, right around the ol' rusty star. Actually, whole fruit bowl. Get on it!" NicoleB

~~~~~~~~
    wow.
    I've been following these threads because we've been *****ing about dog crap on the trails. The local agency put up pick up your poop signs but won't put up a bag dispenser because they already know that the bags will get left trail side!

It's such a bummer when the mtber's do most of the work to establish and maintain a trail system which has now become more of a dog park where we'll often see one person show up with 6-10 dogs. So much easier to bring them to the forest so you don't have to clean up the yard...

Meatbomb
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyBoy
    Best to find their car and smear a blue bags worth on the handles of the door and windshield of the driver side, as a reminder of doing your civic duty cleaning up after them. If they comment about it, let them know if they'd disposed of it properly, you wouldn't have had to show them what can happen when you leave your sh*t laying around for other people to play with in a public park and that now they can clean up after you, since you were nice enough to clean up after them. Karma, in spades.

WOW.. Talk about karma... mine is much better off for simply packing out the poop. I'll leave the angry retaliation for you to enjoy

~Disc~Golf~
    Hooray for Phillbo!
    Honestly... ahh I give up

Meatbomb
    cool... does this mean I get a cape ?

~Disc~Golf~
    Of Course!
    Honestly... ahh I give up

Meatbomb
    I am pooperman
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I found the poop fairy...-superman.jpg  

Flaccid Member

Idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo
    WOW.. Talk about karma... mine is much better off for simply packing out the poop. I'll leave the angry retaliation for you to enjoy
    Why not, teach some accountability for ones actions, or lack thereof. I get no enjoyment out of having to clean up after anyone.
    "i'll brazilian when YOU do boy, right around the ol' rusty star. Actually, whole fruit bowl. Get on it!" NicoleB

Just Joshin' ya!
    I actually blame it on Phoenix Parks. Their signs in the park say something to the effect of "Dog litter to be removed by pet custodian." I think the boneheaded dog owners think this means that there is a pet custodian who picks this stuff up and don't get that they are the pet's custodian.

The sign should say, "Hey dumb a**, if your dog takes a dump while in the park, put it in a bag, bring it out of the park, and put it in the f**king trash.
    What do we want? TIME TRAVEL! When do want it? THAT'S IRRELEVANT!

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Wow, I didn't know people did this. Whenever my wife and I go hiking with the dogs, we always bag it. Sometimes we'll place it off trail out of sight, but we always come back for it. I even tag the location in my GPS so I know exactly where it is on our way back.

I hate people who litter.

Stray Bullet
    Damn the same thing happens here in LA, I thought we were the only ones with a-holes who leave their bag of dog crap on the side of the fireroads.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2