mtbr member
    Oct 2008

I am looking for anyone else who has a slacker job

I would love to ride during the week later in the mornings now that it has cooled down. I have a super flexible schedule and my office is in mesa and so I would be willing to hook up anywhere in the east valley.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    hey i baretend, no work till 3:30 everday! i live in n phx, but ill brive to somo or any other trails

Calmer than you are.
    how 'bout no job at all? I am currently laid off and have been riding Hawes when I am not knocking on doors. Throw out a time, I'll ride.

aka Diesel
    Yep. No job. Totally piss my time away , so always ready to ride the trails! I'm in NE Mesa, so Hawes and McDowells is always convenient!

im4Gsus
    me too. i'm in mesa but i'm a c-rider.

coyotekis, would you ride with a slower c-rider lady? mmp would be great.
    dave knows who i am from the shop and one ride we did at hawes...during the '08 spring fling, i believe. his group did the mine trail, mine didn't.
    "If God is your co-pilot you're in the wrong seat!" S Barrington

aka Diesel
    Quote Originally Posted by kaboose
    me too. i'm in mesa but i'm a c-rider.

coyotekis, would you ride with a slower c-rider lady? mmp would be great.
    dave knows who i am from the shop and one ride we did at hawes...during the '08 spring fling, i believe. his group did the mine trail, mine didn't.
    Hey lady! I introduced myself to you at the shop the other week, and I've been in with Dave a few times since. In other words, I know you! I would love to ride with you on the MMP, so do ping me any time! Riding with a c-rider is awesome in that it will give me the chance to finally look up and take in the lovely views around me. Just rode sections of the MMP this morning (with a few studley guys from the forum who nurtured me through it and hazed me with some bogus story about a lost camera *wink wink*) and I am madly in love with the place! So anytime, Kaboose, anytime! Just PM me.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    I work nights (cause I cant find a job in my field), so as such cant ride with my 5AM group at Hawes. I could ride as well during the day, just post a time. Looks like we could get a consistent group turnout...

Jonathan

Pwning Trails
    whats a c rider?

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    I'm a D rider, i huff and puff up every little hill and i don't even smoke. LOL Once i get my carbon hardtail next month I'll be down for some morning rides, I own my own business so i make my own hours too. I live in chandler, so i'm centrally located between mesa and somo.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Out of towner hanging out in Mesa for the rest of the year with only one intention - RIDE! Am riding Hawes tomorrow, Tues, and waiting to hear back from Salty Dog to see what time. Would totally welcome anyone else who wants to join us.

Craig

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Definetly post a time, starting location and maybe the route you might be or wanting to take.

Jonathan

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    I have a totally flexible schedule. Would like to check out the trails in mesa you guys are talking about.I don't know my way out that way very well. I do ride McDowell one a week. I also do alot of night riding

im4Gsus
    Quote Originally Posted by BallisticBatteries
    I have a totally flexible schedule. Would like to check out the trails in mesa you guys are talking about.I don't know my way out that way very well. I do ride McDowell one a week. I also do alot of night riding
    a small group is forming to ride pemberton ccw wednesday morning at 11am. join us if you'd like a casual c-ride pace.

mtbr member
    May 2006

Hawes on Tue - 9 AM

Quote Originally Posted by basketcase
    Definetly post a time, starting location and maybe the route you might be or wanting to take.

Jonathan
    Check out post. Hope to see you there.

Craig

im4Gsus
    Quote Originally Posted by phlite
    whats a c rider?
    c-rides/riders: intermediate riders who enjoy a casual, social pace on trails that are not very technical. we have endurance, just not a lot of speed or technical bravery!

trails like national, holbert, goat camp, hawes mine trail and such are considered a-type.

My other ride is your mom
    I'm usually down for Hawes later in the afternoon, send an email if you're interested. I also have every other friday off which opens things up even more

mtbr member
    Oct 2008

sounds like there are some other slackers

I would like to try hawes
    Last edited by altainsurance; 11-11-2008 at 08:55 AM.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    What time? Little later in the morning works for me. Like 11ish. LMK

Jonathan