My other ride is your mom

How about this weather!!!

This may be the last of the really good stuff down in the valley....took a late lunch and cranked it out at Sonoran South....dirt is still firm from the spring, trail is still in great shape...loved every minute of it.....that is all.

EDR

Re: How about this weather!!!

I'm going out Friday afternoon. I won't be surprised if its the last afternoon ride I get for quite a while. At least until the monsoons.

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    I also took advantage of it via a PTO day and did north and south Sonoran mid day... It was great!!!

mtbr member
    nice indeed.

mtbr member
    Yep, I went out today around 11:00 and couldn't have asked for a nicer day. Highly doubt we'll have another sub-85 degree high for a while.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    So good up around here, snow up above 9k this morning and some good rain below, this week is gonna be good!

mtbr member
    I haven't been able to get out for a while and this weather just makes it all the more depressing.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    Nice enough that I had to extend my usual commute to 37 miles, and I might have even got a little sunburned in the process. Beautiful!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maadjurguer View Post
    This may be the last of the really good stuff down in the valley....took a late lunch and cranked it out at Sonoran South....dirt is still firm from the spring, trail is still in great shape...loved every minute of it.....that is all.
    Funny, I just ran in to a guy on a bike at the Sonoran South trailhead who raved about the weather....

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Night ride on DC last night was soooo prime. Perfect temps, and the wind was actually kinda nice too. 100+ this weekend is not very welcome...but night riding can still save the day.

Give it a crank
    It's been a week of perfect temps with more moisture than usual. Great while it lasted. You know what's next...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maadjurguer View Post
    WTF are you guys talking about? We still have 7 months before it starts to get cold again (i.e., the trails get crowded). Heat stroke is just another way for the mainstream media to brainwash us.
    Rarely adds anything productive to threads

mtbr member

perfect temps last night

Rode last night on my usual loop in PMP. Incredible conditions temp wise. Not a soul out! Couple dudes walking around looking for gilas and rattlers, but otherwise - the whole - - park to myself; 8a, 1a, voaz...blah blah blah - awesome! What a treat. Since my better half is away, may redo this p.m. too! YEAH, Buddy!
    That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

mtbr member

How about this weather!!!

I've been out of state for 40 of the last 47 days, and with a family, a sprinkler system that refuses to put water anywhere but underground I have missed this springs last hurrah. But the new job and all the training will make it worth it and all the OT a new light will make this summer awesome!

Sent from your Moms phone using Tapinthat.
    Find a ride on FB> AZ MTB

"Uppercase with a space"