Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Occidental Tourist

the hot dog cart at 7th ave and baseline

is most excellent. stopped in for a couple of dogs after a Friday night ride and they sure hit the spot.
    This is just need to know information: Am i supposed to enjoy the irony or pity the sincerity?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by YuriB
    is most excellent. stopped in for a couple of dogs after a Friday night ride and they sure hit the spot.
    I'm assuming that at that location they are Sonoran style?
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

sprocket
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    I'm assuming that at that location they are Sonoran style?

are you profiling because of location?
    WTF?

Occidental Tourist
    Bam!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails the hot dog cart at 7th ave and baseline-aimg_0129.jpg  

This is just need to know information: Am i supposed to enjoy the irony or pity the sincerity?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by yetisurly
    are you profiling because of location?
    WTF?
    No. I'm profiling because I LOVE Sonoran-style hot dogs.

Occidental Tourist
    No. I'm profiling because I LOVE Sonoran-style hot dogs.
    stylin and profilin

Shred...it's the new drug
    Bam!
    is there a hot dog in there? I love sonoran style dogs without the dog. call me weird or call me a veggie but that meat is just a waste of space for all the fixin's on top. I had a killer non-brat at four peaks last thursday for the vikes game...roll, shrooms, peppers, onions, saurkraut, spicy mustard, real cheddar cheese melted on top with a side of peaks fries and some chipotle ranch...heaven and did not skimp on one calorie

Occidental Tourist
    Quote Originally Posted by latedropbob
    is there a hot dog in there? I love sonoran style dogs without the dog. call me weird or call me a veggie but that meat is just a waste of space for all the fixin's on top. I had a killer non-brat at four peaks last thursday for the vikes game...roll, shrooms, peppers, onions, saurkraut, spicy mustard, real cheddar cheese melted on top with a side of peaks fries and some chipotle ranch...heaven and did not skimp on one calorie
    jeeez, get a pita with some hummus ya dirty hippie. i'm gonna get your photo put up there "nada por este guero".

mtbr member
    A Sonoran style hot dog without the hot dog is a brilliant idea.

jeeez, get a pita with some hummus ya dirty hippie. i'm gonna get your photo put up there "nada por este guero".
    you know what them things are made of don't you??? Don't make me pull up the youtube video...why not have my guero and eat it too?

Occidental Tourist
    you know what them things are made of don't you??? Don't make me pull up the youtube video...why not have my guero and eat it too?
    that is part of the adventure!

Quote Originally Posted by smilinsteve
    A Sonoran style hot dog without the hot dog is a brilliant idea.
    the cart guys look at you funny when you order one, but you'll never miss it. Kinda like hitting In n out for a grilled cheese animal style...still full but without the beef didn't mean to highjack this and turn it into a veggie thread yuri

mtbr member
    But you forgot the best part of the Sonaran-style hot dog: THE BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meatbomb
    Oh my .... I must get one of those...

mtbr member

http://forums.mtbr.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=7318977

Damm that looks good. The place is called the Hot dog cart, or is it a hot dog cart on 7th and baseline?

parenting for gnarness
    But you forgot the best part of the Sonaran-style hot dog: THE BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    bacon is the best part of anything

drink coffee, ride.
    dog gone - that sounds awesome. wish I was closer to a four peaks, total wine has the 8th street and kiltlifter, that's as close as I get.

My other ride is your mom
    Quote Originally Posted by chollaball
    bacon is the best part of anything

I'm SOOOOO close to pulling the trigger on the KFC "Double Down" sandwich....their latest commercial expounds on "BACON".....I just need to find a ride big enough to justify it.....I fear that a century will not be enough to assuage the guilt over consuming something that personifies everything wrong with this land.......yet I desire it so.....

mtbr member
    the best dogs in town were served in Gilbert near girlbert high by two strippers. Oh man who cared what the food tasted like it was worth the stop. Halloween was the best week. Different outfits everyday!
    Got Daytons on the Motha Ship - Cube

Meatbomb
    uh.. can we get better directions..

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maadjurguer
    I'm SOOOOO close to pulling the trigger on the KFC "Double Down" sandwich....their latest commercial expounds on "BACON".....I just need to find a ride big enough to justify it.....I fear that a century will not be enough to assuage the guilt over consuming something that personifies everything wrong with this land.......yet I desire it so.....
    Just imagine your mouth and throat coated in grease you can't seem to wash away no matter how much you drink. The preservatives, the multiple grams of salt that dries out your body for several hours after. The slightly increased heart rate from your arterial response to the salt and the saturated fat preventing proper dilation. The blood pressure increase. The squishy part of your belly you wish wasn't there, and the regret of what you have done to yourself......
    etc.

mtbr member
    Just imagine your mouth and throat coated in grease you can't seem to wash away no matter how much you drink. The preservatives, the multiple grams of salt that dries out your body for several hours after. The slightly increased heart rate from your arterial response to the salt and the saturated fat preventing proper dilation. The blood pressure increase. The squishy part of your belly you wish wasn't there, and the regret of what you have done to yourself......
    etc.
    And?

parenting for gnarness
    etc.
    spit, don't swallow

Meatbomb
    can i have yours?

banned
    Double down sucked. Don't waste 5 bucks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast