Thread: Help Please!!

mtbr member
    Dec 2008

Help Please!!

Hey Everyone,

Now, let me start off by saying that I know this is a mountain biking forum. However, I'm not sure where else to turn.

Second of all, I'm wanting to get my husband a new frame for his BMX bike for Christmas. If you know anything about BMX (whats's a goof frame?!) or know a forum for BMX it would greatly help me out. Your suggestions are saving my life

Thanks.

mtbr member
    KORE Bikes in Scottsdale sells a lot of BMX stuff, I bet they could help you out.

480-966-5673
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

mtbr member
    I would suggest not choosing a frame for your husband. If he is a real cyclist, he is far too picky to have someone buy something a personal as a frame.

mtbr member
    Nov 2007

ditto

Quote Originally Posted by ggnarl
    I would suggest not choosing a frame for your husband. If he is a real cyclist, he is far too picky to have someone buy something a personal as a frame.

ditto; gift cert to a top flite BMX shop would be groovy though I bet. My wife knows to not even buy me tires.

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    Well I usually just listen really carefully and buy what he says he wants but I keep forgetting!

mtbr member
    Yeah don't be like the lady that bought a MTB helmet, for her husband, from me to then ask after the sale if it is for motorcross, and then she had to ship it back.

Get him the gift cert & a foot rub. That's top notch!

Doesn't one of Cactus' shops sell mostly BMX?
    Got Daytons on the Motha Ship - Cube

I'm Lazy, So I Shuttle
    yea the cactus shop in gilbert
    The secret to mountain biking is pretty simple. The slower you go the more likely it is you'll crash.- Julie Furtado