banned

Heli Buys Traildoc Lunch After the Something Special Ride

Today I got invited to ride with Heli and Chainslap (I think) on the Something Special. During the ride I took a couple video (Heli.mov - YouTube) clips to share with the MTBR viewer group. This video is somewhat low quality so don't expect anything close to the last production.

TD

How much further ???
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did." Mark Twain

mtbr member
    Good ride TD. Ahhh the poor little senorita. Will post up pics when I get a chance.
    JRA

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by helimech View Post
    Good ride TD. Ahhh the poor little senorita. Will post up pics when I get a chance.
    Now that I am on probation I have a lot of extra time on my hands, I thought I could apply for what ever job the senoita's help wanted sign was referring to. Because I feel that I am well qualified (food prep, cooking, washing dishes, wiping tables, cleaning bathrooms) and hard working I would be willing to work for free for a week to show them an old gringo could be a real asset to their new operation.

I look forward to those pictures. Thanks again for a wonderful lunch

TD

Maui Grown
    TD - I hope you showed Heli the shortcut you guys took at the end of KB to beat us back to the top of HO. Would love to know where that is so next time we don't have to do the lower part and can make the the long climb back up to the top HO a little shorter.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Poi Boy View Post
    TD - I hope you showed Heli the shortcut you guys took at the end of KB to beat us back to the top of HO. Would love to know where that is so next time we don't have to do the lower part and can make the the long climb back up to the top HO a little shorter.
    PO:

We took Damifido all the way back to Damifino to HO and totally blew off KB. I personally would have liked to have ridden KB to Brew Pub to Casner to Allen's Bend to Midgley to Wilson to JT to Steam Boat to JT to Jordan to Power Station Plunge to Power Line Plunge to Grand Central to Crusty to Burger King Connector for a Chicken Crisp, since I had done a similar ride a couple days before, and I haven't crossed the bridge for a while which I really enjoy.

TD

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by traildoc View Post
    PO:

We took Damifido all the way back to Damifino to HO and totally blew off KB. I personally would have liked to have ridden KB to Brew Pub to Casner to Allen's Bend to Midgley to Wilson to JT to Steam Boat to JT to Jordan to Power Station Plunge to Power Line Plunge to Grand Central to Crusty to Burger King Connector for a Chicken Crisp, since I had done a similar ride a couple days before, and I haven't crossed the bridge for a while which I really enjoy.

TD
    The #1 overall ride (with a little bit of everything) in Sedona. IMO.