Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Hawes Night Ride on Thursday 7/25 (with a little celebration too)!

3K views 60 replies 21 participants last post by  CoyoteKis 
#1 ·
Hi everyone!

Who's in for a night ride at Hawes this upcoming Thursday (7/25)? Walt & Dee finally came to their senses and moved back to Las Sendas so I figured why not have a little welcome back party on the trails?

The plan will be to meet at the Walgreens at Power & Thomas around 7:15pm and get rolling by 7:45pm. Bring your trail beer and/or flask :)cough: Dee :cough:) and let's just all get together to have some good ole fashioned fun on some great trails!

Who's in? :thumbsup:

#2 ·
I am a maybe- I am going to be in Cottonwood and Prescott all day and may not get back in time (which means I got to ride up there!) but sounds like a real good excuse to get reacquainted with Hawes!

#3 ·
Oh believe me... I survived this weekend's move, and that calls for some serious "I ain't foolin' around" celebrating on the trails (before, during, after), with or without the flask!
I haven't been riding at ALL (one tiny one) since I shattered my toe last month, so go easy on me!

We'll be there- 7:15!
Can't wait, thanks for putting it together!

#9 ·
I need some clarification

So is there going to be post ride imbibing in the parking lot or is the majority of the imbibing going to occur on trail? I just need to know how to properly prepare.

#10 ·
So is there going to be post ride imbibing in the parking lot or is the majority of the imbibing going to occur on trail? I just need to know how to properly prepare.
Whatever you desire...

I'm taking a trail beer or two and hoping we can all meet up on the trail somewhere to drink and chat. We can always drink some more in the parking lot. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.