I am Walt

Happy B-Day cycljunkie! Lava Lane night ride...

YoungDave (dryheat), CoyoteKis (Deanna) and I joined cycljunkie (Jim) for a celebratory night ride in the Phx Mtn Preserve, west of the 51...good times were had by all, and we ended with an HID run through Sodomy Gulch, and yes, it lived up to it's name...

Pics...
    1. Jim's all serious or something...
    2. Yay singlespeeding!
    3. Impressive, Jim...
    4. Jim is focused...go, Jim, go...
    5. Deanna waiting for...Dave, yeah, that's it...
    6. Toasting Jim...
    7. Wake up Jim...
    8. Another ride, another CoyoteKis manicure shot...
    9. Go, Jim, go...!
    10. Stairs...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ride more; post less...

I am Walt
    and we lingered...
    1. Jim and Deanna
    2. The boys...
    3. Mmm...

Sorry, no pics from Sodomy Gulch...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by waltaz; 11-14-2008 at 06:16 AM.
    Ride more; post less...

aka Diesel
    Happy "Official" Birthday, Jim! Thanks for taking the "Choose Life" route for me last night! I had a lot of fun!

It may have been the easy route for you guys, but it was still a tough (awesome!) ride- sweated like a mo'! Make up looked all Marilyn Manson by the end. Yes. I'm a girl. I had to bring up the make-up.

Walt, thanks for putting my nails on blast yet again, and thank you for not pointing out the reason I am drinking Tecate is because I drank my Fosters (although you guys took some of it off my hands- a risky move) BEFORE we started riding. But now you know why! Now you know!

Kathleen in AZ
    Happy B-day Jim!! Haven't seen you in forever. Thanks to Walt for posting up pics to prove you are still riding.

CoyoteKis - makeup on a ride? on a night ride? fancy long nails? I do like how you are sporting the glove tan like the rest of us though... You add a new dimension to AZ MTBR which I'm sure all the guys are not hating - welcome!! Hope to meet you soon on the trails

aka Diesel
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtGurl
    Happy B-day Jim!! Haven't seen you in forever. Thanks to Walt for posting up pics to prove you are still riding.

CoyoteKis - makeup on a ride? on a night ride? fancy long nails? I do like how you are sporting the glove tan like the rest of us though... You add a new dimension to AZ MTBR which I'm sure all the guys are not hating - welcome!! Hope to meet you soon on the trails
    My policy is that I don't put make-up ON for a ride, but neither do I take it off. I come as I am. First early a.m.ride among buddies, and I'll be scarin' rabbits (and riders) off the trail, left and ride. As to the nails.. not fancy or long. Short, painted black most of the time! although my teenagers have informed me I am officially too old for black now that I am 40. Thanks for the welcome, long time lurker-fan of your riding, and I look forward to meeting you someday soon.

Ridin bikes is fun
    Originally Posted by CoyoteKis
    First early a.m.ride among buddies, and I'll be scarin' rabbits (and riders) off the trail, left and right
    I've been on those early rides, and you didn’t scare anything, quite the contrary actually.
    Better than most, not as good as some.

aka Diesel
    Quote Originally Posted by surfndav
    I've been on those early rides, and you didnít scare anything, quite the contrary actually.
    Ummm.... yer just bein' nice, Yetster. But thank you.
    (And to amend something in my above post... ride= right. I am typing like my fingers have a cold, again. Like I have a code in my node. )
    Ps- Do the race!!

Ridin bikes is fun
    Ps- Do the race!!
    I have already committed to work, I don’t like it either, but the puppet master (Dr. R) has spoken.
    Better than most, not as good as some.

Not a Barry supporter.
    Happy 65th James! Errr, I mean 55th....ah I mean...nevermind...

Wish I could have been there but duty called.
    Why would I need more than one gear?
    @A_SingleSpeeder
    EPA = crooks!

Fragile - must be Italian
    Happy Birthday Jim! I got Walt's message last night about the ride, but I had to miss out -- my daughter had an event at her school I needed to be at. And you were right my my house too...oh well...maybe next time.

Thx...Doug

mtbr member
    Happy B-Day Jim!

Ride 'Til Your Knees Hurt
    Thanks all! It was a fun time indeed...
    Can you hear me now?

Ouch, I am hot!
    I don't care that the dude is 45, that he is a dude, that he is married, that he has tats or that even perhaps he does not believe in Jesus, I want him bad! The dude is smoking hot. Yummy.

Cycljunkie, seriously though, there is no fuking way you are 45. No way!! As such, I refuse to anknowledge your birthday.
    I AM JUST A JERK