Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 83
  1. #1
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,983

    Gym and Greenbelt Riding!

    Who works out at the gym and rides the greenbelt? How do you avoid those nasty sprinklers?
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  2. #2
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,776
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    Who works out at the gym and rides the greenbelt? How do you avoid those nasty sprinklers?
    Bastage!!!!
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Eazy_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,461
    Repped.

  4. #4
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,022
    I'm more concerned more about those old ladies and their tiny dogs.
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  5. #5
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,776
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi View Post
    I'm more concerned more about those old ladies and their tiny dogs.
    I hear that, been close to taken out a few times by those re-tractable leashes.

    Tiny Dogs, were you referring to Mr. Leal?
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Eazy_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,461
    Where can I get a map of Sedona?

  7. #7
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy_E View Post
    Repped.
    Foreigners don't count in this conversation.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  8. #8
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy_E View Post
    Where can I get a map of Sedona?
    Just ask for one when you're sharing the hot tub.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  9. #9
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy_E View Post
    Where can I get a map of Sedona?
    A: Sedona,
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  10. #10
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy_E View Post
    Repped.
    Why thank you kind sir!
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  11. #11
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,983
    I did see a teenager walking his girlfriend on a leash one time.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  12. #12
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I did see a teenager walking his girlfriend on a leash one time.
    I think you just mistaken Easy walking Cycle!
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  13. #13
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,776
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi View Post
    I think you just mistaken Easy walking Cycle!
    Should you not be over on the roadie forum!
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  14. #14
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,983
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi View Post
    I think you just mistaken Easy walking Cycle!
    I would never be able to get that sight out of my head for years and may need counseling.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Eazy_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,461
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi View Post
    I think you just mistaken Easy walking Cycle!
    Maybe we'll just put a harness on him for resistance training. He can pull you and yer street surfboard along.

  16. #16
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy_E View Post
    Maybe we'll just put a harness on him for resistance training. He can pull you and yer street surfboard along.
    Easy, why don't you go do some trail work.

    Dog, you have already needed mental therapy for quite some time.
    Last edited by Cycle64; 11-30-2012 at 01:16 PM.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Eazy_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    Easy, why don't you go do some trail work.
    Please provide your time sheets verifying how much time you've spent keeping a shovel from falling over before you throw stones.


  18. #18
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy_E View Post
    Please provide your time sheets verifying how much time you've spent keeping a shovel from falling over before you throw stones.

    My CR500 has built plenty of trails in this state.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  19. #19
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    My CR500 has built plenty of trails in this state.
    Pima and dynamite?
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Eazy_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    My CR500 has built plenty of trails in this state.
    You know I can't condone the use or building of rogue trails.

    How did it drain? Was it sustainable? Did it alter any endangered species habitats? Did it pass through any historically significant sites? AZdog's ancestral peoples are gonna put a hex on you for riding your bike through their burial site. Gonna be some hoodoo voodoo witch doctor chanting and stuff going on in here.

  21. #21
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy_E View Post
    Maybe we'll just put a harness on him for resistance training. He can pull you and yer street surfboard along.
    Alot of good that would do, I'd get run over from those old fogies riding there beach cruisers, cause we'd be going so slow!!!
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  22. #22
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,776
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    Pima and dynamite?
    Yep and down by the river and power lines out past pinnacle peak patio. Along with a ton out around the Lake Pleasant area.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  23. #23
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy_E View Post
    AZdog's ancestral peoples are gonna put a hex on you for riding your bike through their burial site. Gonna be some hoodoo voodoo witch doctor chanting and stuff going on in here.
    Shoot, I've been pooping on those trails for years.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Eazy_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,461
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi View Post
    Alot of good that would do, I'd get run over from those old fogies riding there beach cruisers, cause we'd be going so slow!!!
    You're right. It's only poor old Cycle. Not like he's a Belgian Draft Horse or anything.

  25. #25
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy_E View Post
    You know I can't condone the use or building of rogue trails.

    How did it drain? Was it sustainable? Did it alter any endangered species habitats? Did it pass through any historically significant sites? AZdog's ancestral peoples are gonna put a hex on you for riding your bike through their burial site. Gonna be some hoodoo voodoo witch doctor chanting and stuff going on in here.
    Sure, which direction haven't a clue.

    If it is still there it is.

    Yes
    Yes

    AZDog is a mutt. He has no people.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •