parenting for gnarness

... and if we just ... Greenbelt guidance - cause I am sooooo gnar!!

There are a couple miles on the greenbelt where i am always on the wrong side of the street or zigzagging inefficiently. when it flows and i can avoid most of the intersection its an awesome, scenic commute

my confusion starts around McCorkmick Pkway (head from north to south) pretty much south to Camelback. I flailed last time near a lakefront where there are all these funny giant horse heads. riding on Hayden sucks i feel like I'm gonna die. thank you.

dirt visionary
    How about some canal gnar . Sorry couldn't resist Jason .

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.

sprocket
    Quote Originally Posted by chollaball
    There are a couple miles on the greenbelt where i am always on the wrong side of the street or zigzagging inefficiently. when it flows and i can avoid most of the intersection its an awesome, scenic commute

my confusion starts around McCorkmick Pkway (head from north to south) pretty much south to Camelback. I flailed last time near a lakefront where there are all these funny giant horse heads. riding on Hayden sucks i feel like I'm gonna die. thank you.
    you think too much.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Generally the West side of the street is where you should be. It crosses over at Chaparral to the East side to go along that water.

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    If you are going north on hayden go to mccormick parkway and then go west. The greenbelt picks back up there. If you are going south on hayden just go until the golf course is under you. The greenbelt goes to the west all the way down to tempe town lake. If you go east it stops at pima.

Meatbomb
    You should only have the ride the sidewalk along Hayden from Mc McCormick Parkway to just past Indian Bend .. Once past Indian Bend, take the path that goes off to your right along Silverado Golf Course (just past the appts on the south west corner of Indian Bend and Hayden).

Also, not sure where your commute ends up but if you jump on the canal at the golf course it will take you to Scottsdale Rd and Camelback.