banned

GoPro chest mount strap...

Any locals have the chest strap for the GoPro that I could borrow for Saturday? I'm borrowing the camera from a coworker, but he doesn't have any other mounts besides the articulating one with the 3m sticker...

"No Clue Crew"
    You can borrow mine. Where are you riding at ? I live very close to somo so I can meet you there for pick up.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobite39
    You can borrow mine. Where are you riding at ? I live very close to somo so I can meet you there for pick up.
    Riding in Globe, but I live in 'Tukee and I will gladly meet you to pick it up.

"No Clue Crew"
    Not sure what your schedule is like but since you live in the area, might be easier for you to just stop by my office tomorrow and pick it up. I'm there from 6am- 4pm. 10429 s 51st st, suite 100. It's about 1/4 mile north of Mcdonald's on 51st st. Or, I can meet you somewhere after that. I'm free till 6 pm.

banned
    Not sure what your schedule is like but since you live in the area, might be easier for you to just stop by my office tomorrow and pick it up. I'm there from 6am- 4pm. 10429 s 51st st, suite 100. It's about 1/4 mile north of Mcdonald's on 51st st. Or, I can meet you somewhere after that. I'm free till 6 pm.
    OK! I work on 52nd and University so I can come by at my lunch. Be there between 1 and 2!

You are a life saver and I hope to see some snakes

"No Clue Crew"
    Ah ! You should have came by yesterday ! I had some drama to squash from the previous day so I actually brought a rattlesnake to work. I of course, kept it in a cage and in my office but nothing squashes office BS like when your boss lets a rattlesnake out of it's cage to crawl around on his desk for a Q and A session from the employees ! Much better than coffee to get you going at 7am.

Just give me a call when you get there.

Rick
    Last edited by Cenobite39; 07-29-2010 at 05:38 PM.

banned
    Ah ! You should have came by yesterday ! I had some drama to squash from the previous day so I actually brought a rattlesnake to work. I of course, kept it in a cage and in my office but nothing squashes office BS like when your boss lets a rattlesnake out of it's cage to crawl around on his desk for a Q and A session from the employees ! Much better than coffee to get you going at 7am.

Just give me a call when you get there.

Rick
    I almost brought one of the Pits that we have to work yesterday for the same reason! He is a good puppy though. At 95 lbs he is intimidating though

I'll give you a ring tomorrow!
    Last edited by cesslinger; 07-29-2010 at 05:45 PM.

banned
    I got all the pertinent info. Maybe you want to edit your post with your phone number...

"No Clue Crew"
    Quote Originally Posted by cesslinger
    I got all the pertinent info. Maybe you want to edit your post with your phone number...

I was treating you like a one night stand with a fat chick and gave you a bogus cellie anyway !

banned
    I was treating you like a one night stand with a fat chick and gave you a bogus cellie anyway !
    Who gives any sort of number to the chunky monkeys? If I were to go hogg'n, I would double fist cheap wine and Renaissance festival turkey legs to score one. In a pinch... a 6x6 from In and Out will lube everything up within 45 square feet.

"No Clue Crew"
    Quote Originally Posted by cesslinger
    Who gives any sort of number to the chunky monkeys? If I were to go hogg'n, I would double fist cheap wine and Renaissance festival turkey legs to score one. In a pinch... a 6x6 from In and Out will lube everything up within 45 square feet.
    Your statement is written in a way as to suggest that you have never gone hoggin' yet you have a seemingly proven system down pat that suggests otherwise.

banned
    Your statement is written in a way as to suggest that you have never gone hoggin' yet you have a seemingly proven system down pat that suggests otherwise.
    I know a few people that were able to catch some record breakers. I thought the sport was catch and release, but I was proven wrong...