mtbr member
    Jun 2007

Good bike fitting in town

I think I saw this thread some time back and sorry for asking again, but does anyone have any good suggestions for a mtn/road bike fit in town? If you have the link to this previous thread that would work too, thanks all.

mtbr member
    I haven't personally tried the following, but you should check them out:

http://www.arizonacyclist.com/
    -- Evil Patrick

My Music

My Videos

Ride everything! Remember, Elvis died pushing.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009

mtn/road biking fitting

Hello, get yourself up to Sedona, and set up a meeting with Dave Cichan. He owns The Fat Tire bike shop (ibis & cervelo) and he is a true professional. He recently fit and dialed in my roadbike as well as custom built, fit, and suspension tune on my mtn bike. Give him a call. MK

My other ride is your mom
    are you doing a fitting for medical reasons....or just because you want to optimize.....or both?

If for medical....I highly....HIGHLY..... recommend the medical fitting at Bicycle Ranch with Nathan Koch....it looks like Nathan is not featured on their website....so he may be no longer affiliated with Bicycle Ranch....but my point is that Nathan gave me a program in addition to the excellent fitting I received at Bicycle Ranch by Chris Pulleyn to pull me back from the debilitating effects of ITBS. Before this fitting...I was unable to ride more than 40 miles without severe pain.....I think my rides since then are proof enough of the results.

PM me if you need specifics with respect to a medical fitting.

mtbr member
    I went to Landis on Indian School about 4-5 years ago on a recommendation. However, I'm not sure the guy who did it then is still there (an older guy, and I forget his name...I want to say Don).
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

Black and Sticky
    Bike Barn, ask for Mary.
    "Some people follow their dreams, others hunt them down and beat them mercilessly into submission." - Neil Kendall

Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    I went to Landis on Indian School about 4-5 years ago on a recommendation. However, I'm not sure the guy who did it then is still there (an older guy, and I forget his name...I want to say Don).
    Tim does the fittings and has for as long as I've been going there. I think he does a good job at getting one fitted correctly. I just bought a road bike at the Indian school store! When Tim gets over his cold. He will be doing my fitting.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    I have Chris at the Bike Ranch take care of my fits... He dose a very thorough job.