Awesomist™

Gonna try for a SoMo ride around 4:30 or 5:00

Thinking a little Javalina to Mormon up to the waterfall and then back down Mormon, nothing to crazy but it oughtta be fun. Shoot me a PM if you'd be interested in meeting up and riding.
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

mtbr member
    Sorry didn't see this earlier we were out their at that time we usually do Tuesday ride up National to the Water fall and back . Let me know if your interested in riding next week we usually mess around trying to make some of the rougher areas going up Nat more of a good time ride then fast paced.

Awesomist™
    Sounds pretty cool, I'll try and post up earlier next week for sure! Heck, I may have seen you ou there, who knows. I ended up riding Desert Classic, and ran into a group of fellas that I know from last time I visited here so it turned into a great ride! Got a little trail rash on my elbow from a mis-timed hop over some rocks, but a great ride!
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

mtbr member
    Me and another guy is heading up national tomorrow about the same time if your interested give me a call pm me and i will give you my number probably go up to the waterfall and back down National his first time down Nat so it will be a little slow so I can tell him when the Gnar sections are coming up.