DFL>DNF>DNS

Gold Canyon ride: Today 4pm-ish

I'm going to head over to Gold Canyon for a short, 8-10 mile ride this afternoon if anyone wants to join. I should be able to get out there close to 4pm, ride until 5:30 or so. Maybe bring a light just in case.

I'll be starting from the Apacheland entrance today, on Kings Ranch Rd go past the 4-way stop, you'll pass by a Santa Fe style church on the right as the road straightens out for a bit. At the end of the straightaway, there's space on the right-hand shoulder for parking.

I plan on checking out the latest addition to the network, Mojave Trail along with a couple of the other newer ones.

As an added bonus, we'll be riding in the 'golden hour', tough place to beat for sunset views!!

Hit me up if you're going to make it out: 48zero.2zero3.18zero4

-John
    Ski. Ride. Hike. Be.
    My Two Schillingsworth

mtbr member
    Damn I'm still at work. I would have loved to tag along! Have fun J!

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by freeskier46 View Post
    I'm going to head over to Gold Canyon for a short, 8-10 mile ride this afternoon if anyone wants to join. I should be able to get out there close to 4pm, ride until 5:30 or so. Maybe bring a light just in case.

I'll be starting from the Apacheland entrance today, on Kings Ranch Rd go past the 4-way stop, you'll pass by a Santa Fe style church on the right as the road straightens out for a bit. At the end of the straightaway, there's space on the right-hand shoulder for parking.

I plan on checking out the latest addition to the network, Mojave Trail along with a couple of the other newer ones.

As an added bonus, we'll be riding in the 'golden hour', tough place to beat for sunset views!!

Hit me up if you're going to make it out: 48zero.2zero3.18zero4

-John
    John;

I think TS might be out there showing the mayor the cool trail system and I understand a barbecue might be placed at the top of Snowbird to enjoy a couple of freshly cooked burgers while enjoying the beautiful sunset out there.

DFL>DNF>DNS
    Quote Originally Posted by traildoc View Post
    John;

I think TS might be out there showing the mayor the cool trail system and I understand a barbecue might be placed at the top of Snowbird to enjoy a couple of freshly cooked burgers while enjoying the beautiful sunset out there.
    Well, that upped the ante on the trails today!!
    Ski. Ride. Hike. Be.
    My Two Schillingsworth