Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by freeskier46 View Post
    TD: Yeah, I saw that y'day, so I checked it out along with the wash connection down to Snowbird. I was going to climb Snowbird CW, but I was running a bit late at the start & didn't feel like night riding. I was able to clean that rock feature on the entrance to Diamondback for the 1st time, the approach is a bit tricky, but if it's lined up good it's not too bad. Fun stuff for sure.
    fs46:

Making that climb is very impressive, if you stay a little right and hit it with momentum I think that is the sweet spot. Since I am too chicken to try it I am curious how you did it?

DFL>DNF>DNS
    Quote Originally Posted by traildoc View Post
    fs46:

Making that climb is very impressive, if you stay a little right and hit it with momentum I think that is the sweet spot. Since I am too chicken to try it I am curious how you did it?
    I stayed out of granny gear for starters, left it in the middle ring, helps keep momentum. I'm pretty sure I started right, but I think I ended up closer to center perhaps even to the left a bit. I was surprised how easy it seemed. I tried it 3 times the other day & kept stalling out. I'll be curious to see how I do on it tomorrow morning.
    Last edited by freeskier46; 12-03-2012 at 06:04 AM.
    Ski. Ride. Hike. Be.
    My Two Schillingsworth

mtbr member
    I had a lot of fun out there today. Some sort of clockwise loop finishing with a jeep road climb back to button things up with Cougar. Thanks for all the beta. I

tried to let the air out the tires on a jeep from British Columbia with a Bandeleros sticker but it was booby trapped.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rockman View Post
    I had a lot of fun out there today. Some sort of clockwise loop finishing with a jeep road climb back to button things up with Cougar. Thanks for all the beta. I

tried to let the air out the tires on a jeep from British Columbia with a Bandeleros sticker but it was booby trapped.
    Rock:

I hope you really did have fun out there. TS is a member of the Bandeleros and was out there with some young bucks doing some DH runs off Canadian Bacon. Unfortunately one of the riders had an accident and may have broken his collar bone. When I was out there I let the 68 year old codger ride that spot before I tried it. It's kind like about 2/3's of the scary rollin on Damifino before you hit Damifido.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2