AKA shitbird

... and if we just ... Globe Deathmatch 3000 PICS

Here are a few pics a snapped off during the ride today. Even though only one run, I got a good taste of what that trail is like and can't wait to get back there. Shuttle guys, THANKS! And thanks alot Paul for driving me up there and especially for letting me rock your full face helmet so my ears didn't freeze off. Anyway here are the pics:

globe1_web.jpg

globe2_web.jpg

globe4_web.jpg

globe3_web.jpg

globe-5.jpg
    JRA

AKA shitbird
    JRA

AKA shitbird
    Oh, damn how could I forget. Jason (Chollaball) post up when you see this. We all want to make sure you got back ok. So did you ride back up again?! If so you are the man! We aren't worthy...
    JRA

parenting for gnarness
    I went down 6 Shooter, I figured you all would have taken the first trailhead and I'd never see you again since I was out ahead on the climb, so off I went. 3 miles in snow up, then about 3 miles in snow down -- its was cool and snowboardy, weird, got through it just before it started to piss me off. some trailblazing (hope it helped you guys out) and downed trees. at Check Damn I saw a bunch of fresh tracks and figured that was you guys taking the first trailhead and smoking me down. Couldnt find the bypass jeep road to take me back up, so I climbed and descended a bunch of stuff on that side of the mtn for a couple hrs -- left town about 4. good times, not exactly excellent times, but riding through the snow alone was neat.

Anyone end up w. my packing blanket?

National some night this week? I can do M, T or W.

AKA shitbird
    Quote Originally Posted by chollaball
    I went down 6 Shooter, I figured you all would have taken the first trailhead and I'd never see you again since I was out ahead on the climb, so off I went. 3 miles in snow up, then about 3 miles in snow down -- its was cool and snowboardy, weird, got through it just before it started to piss me off. some trailblazing (hope it helped you guys out) and downed trees. at Check Damn I saw a bunch of fresh tracks and figured that was you guys taking the first trailhead and smoking me down. Couldnt find the bypass jeep road to take me back up, so I climbed and descended a bunch of stuff on that side of the mtn for a couple hrs -- left town about 4. good times, not exactly excellent times, but riding through the snow alone was neat.

Anyone end up w. my packing blanket?

National some night this week? I can do M, T or W.

Cool man, sounds like you got your training in. That snow riding was kinda strange but alot fun. BTW, check damn trail will now be known as Burnt Cow. I'm sure you saw it/smelled it.

NIght Riding National Monday for sure, maybe Tuesday too.
    JRA

What's that smell?

Did someone say burnt cow?

I'll post the rest of my shots later today or tomorrow. Still recovering from the Mr. Hankey lunch...

Dirty Monkey
    Quote Originally Posted by phxartboy

Did someone say burnt cow?

I'll post the rest of my shots later today or tomorrow. Still recovering from the Mr. Hankey lunch...

Looks like the "Mr. Hanky Cantina" must get their meat here...
    [SIZE="3"]"May The Schwartz Be With You!"[/SIZE]

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    The Ice Match 3000. Well my truck wimpered back to safety and we managed to hit up Burnt Cow trail which is probably the fresh tracks that you saw Cholla. You guys kicked some a## and braved the elements. We definitely need to do this again. Also, just wanted to apologize to everybody regarding the time issue, we got a late start picking up the trailer so I take responsibility for that. Jeff, Mike H. Kavu and I stopped by NRA on the way back to finish out a strange day! Mike I hope you found your knob Good meeting Eabos, Artboy and a few others I can't remember for the first time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    After seeing the pics I am kind of glad I missed this one. Good meeting some of you at NRA though.
    Got Daytons on the Motha Ship - Cube

Low speed, High Drag
    Is that torched out cow, on one of the trails? Who the hell would light up a cow, and for what reason?

What the hell goes on up there, satanic rituals?

I wish I could've went today, but after seeing how cold it was, I'm not regretting missing out, too much. I'll go when there is absolutely no snow on the ground. I hate the cold.

What, who, me?
    Jul 2006

you will probably be sick next time...

so won't be able to go. i'd stop drinking soda thru my nose if i were you

see you Wed. night?

Mike

What's that smell?

mtbr member
    A bunch of us rode the lower trail instead of Six Shooter - before we started, a Ranger came up and told us that a cow had died in the middle of the trail. They couldn't move it, so to dispose of it, they burned it. That was the worst smell ever...

Good times, too bad we missed the top. Getting the truck off the ice was scary enough.

Good to meet you all. 'Til next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by phxartboy

Follow this same link and you will be able to see my photos... i didnt get too many though because my camera filled up with dirt and wouldnt open any more.

Saucy Size Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by KavuRider
    A bunch of us rode the lower trail instead of Six Shooter - before we started, a Ranger came up and told us that a cow had died in the middle of the trail. They couldn't move it, so to dispose of it, they burned it. That was the worst smell ever...

Good times, too bad we missed the top. Getting the truck off the ice was scary enough.

Good to meet you all. 'Til next time.
    Wait...which one were you?

p.
    Don't be that guy! Read the forum guidelines.

mtbr member
    I was on the RMX...
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    if the guy riding the elsworth would pm me please...

parenting for gnarness

packing blanket

hey did anyone end up with my beige packing blanket? no biggie if its gone, but its proven to be awful useful and my dog likes laying on it in the garage
    thanks!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by japanesezero
    if the guy riding the elsworth would pm me please...
    That was eabos kevin. Hows about a XC ride tomorrow with the gang on your 575???? Later.
    JRA

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by helimech
    That was eabos kevin. Hows about a XC ride tomorrow with the gang on your 575???? Later.
    Thanks for the id... yeah im down... spoke with aaron earlier. besides no DH for me for a bit, sent the fork back to manitou today