mtbr member
    Apr 2011

Upset Giant Trance Stolen 2 24

Some Tweaker stole my Giant Trance Color Black Blue. Name:  Giant Trance pic2 Dan Toller.jpg
Views: 560
Size:  14.4 KBIt also has an adjustable seat post with remote.

Please keep an eye out

Thanks
    Dan

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Wow, that's a bummer. That looks almost identical to mine.

Roughly what area of the valley was it taken from?

I'll definitely keep my eyes out for it as it'll definitely catch my eye!!

Sorry that some jerk did that to you!!

DC

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    NE Mesa
    Thanks for your help!

Long story but he came in our house. My kids were home, saw him and ran back out of the house but apparently he grabbed my bike on the way out as his escape vehicle.

Kids went out the other door and did not know if he was still in the house. 5 hours later SWAT cleared the house and I discovered the bike missing

banned
    Aug 2012
    Damn ... Glad the kids are OK !

Keeping an eye open ... Best of luck with the recovery.

Vitamin Bike Added
    SWAT?! Was the dude armed?
    Keep the rubber side down

mtbr member
    My SWAT...

Sadistic
    White Boy
    Armed
    To the teeth

namely me

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    WOW!!! Thankfully the kids are OK. Scary schlitz!!!

Hope they catch the bastage.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Your not the only one, people all over are having bikes ripped off.

I been warning people but usually i got a personal attack saying i should be banned.

Look, the economy is **** for alot of folks, theft is on the rise, 40 million on food stamps.

Do not leave your bike anywhere un watched, i seen punks with toolsets rollin around stealing wheels down in florida.

I you can make 400 dollars for 20 seconds of work why not right? Damn its harsh out there.

Just remember, americans are morally bankrupt, they will steal anything they can and some are very very good at it.

I have even heard of punks doing recon on known trail riders and tazing them and stealing their bikes. No joke. Guys would find where the young kids on 5 grand bikes ride, then taze and roll. Ship bikes to another state and part out on ebay.

Its becomming a danger to have a nice bike. I take weapons with me on every ride. Im not being ganked without a scap.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Example, a trail pimp on a high price yetti was barging on other riders and one guy zapped him on the shoulder, the yetti rider left and went home.

No respect, get zapped. Its funny sounding but...... just because you have a overpriced bike doesnt give you morerights than anyone else.

If you ever wonder why all this is happening, look no further than the federal reserve.

Debase the currency, it destroy family and crushes savings, its called a moral hazzard.

But no one wants to hear it. Take off the media goggles and start looking around.

Its tough out there and the green horns are targets.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mjs1231 View Post
    Example, a trail pimp on a high price yetti was barging on other riders and one guy zapped him on the shoulder, the yetti rider left and went home.

No respect, get zapped. Its funny sounding but...... just because you have a overpriced bike doesnt give you morerights than anyone else.

If you ever wonder why all this is happening, look no further than the federal reserve.

Debase the currency, it destroy family and crushes savings, its called a moral hazzard.

But no one wants to hear it. Take off the media goggles and start looking around.

Its tough out there and the green horns are targets.
    I'm Illuminati, no one can touch me.
    Nice KOM, sorry about your penis.

mtbr member
    trance giant bike

Possibly yours?
    I think I'm not as good as I thought.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GR1822 View Post
    trance giant bike

Possibly yours?
    Either way, the author of that ad needs to be punished. I may just head to the bank for $1000 in loose coins, since today is slow.
    Nice KOM, sorry about your penis.

banned
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mjs1231 View Post
    Just remember, americans are morally bankrupt, they will steal anything they can and some are very very good at it.
    I was wondering why you had so much negative rep, and then I read this ... Nevermind.

Your blanket statements probably deserve such actions.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by GR1822 View Post
    trance giant bike

Possibly yours?
    Big Thanks to GR1822 for spotting the add. I am 90% sure this was mine. It was gone before my buddy could get a response from them. We would have had a sting operation. I sent the add to the police and they did not do squat.

Thanks to everyone that reached out.

Dan

mtbr member
    Don't worry BA. The MiB will find him the second he takes off his tin foil hat and then it's off to planet Zorga for anal probing.

Back on topic- Any idea where the person that sold what could have been your ride lives? Even a localized area or phone number so we can keep an eye out on CL?
    Find a ride on FB> AZ MTB

"Uppercase with a space"

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    The Craigslist add listed west side but they were at least bright enough not to put a phone # in the add. Probably not the first time they flipped stolen property on Craigslist.

Here is the ad description:
    "got a new giant trance bike 4 sale. has back n front fox shocks, black n blue color and large size. these bikes go for $3,000 so give me a G and its yours.
    gotta pay rent hit me up on here to sell it quick. no pics because my phones dead so google new giant trance bike and thats what it looks like good
    condition 2."

Obviously not a mountain biker that wrote the ad.