Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Feb 2008

Free Stans No Tubes tubeless conversion class at Sunday Cycles Bike Shop

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=139849462721024&ref=mf

Join us for adult beverages, snacks, good times, and tips at the valleys most laid back mountain bike shop, Sunday Cycles.

Ibis, Kona, Felt, Masrin, Focus, Ventana, MSC, Niner, Vassago, Salsa, Surly, and much more.........

Check us out on Facebook.
    http://www.sundayproshop.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Free Stans No Tubes tubeless conversion class at Sunday Cycles Bike Shop-web.jpg  

Free Stans No Tubes tubeless conversion class at Sunday Cycles Bike Shop-go7.jpg  

Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by like2bike; 08-18-2010 at 02:19 AM.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Please fix your website. I know some grade schoolers that would make a better looking one.

No mames guey
    Sunday Cycles, not open on Sundays...

im4Gsus
    your website needs work. YOU GIVE NO ADDRESS for this fabulous shop!!!
    "If God is your co-pilot you're in the wrong seat!" S Barrington

mtbr member
    Without being snipey, rude or personally attacking anyone: I must say-you folks are too f'in harsh!

H20- Your grade schoolers are obviously eating free food from the shop. Maybe selling bikes, making friends and being a part of the local community is more important than a freaking electronic billboard.

TP-Hmmm- maybe they ride on Sundays. Are you the guy that shops at the grocery store on Christmas day? Just because this is America- does not mean wehave to work 24-7.

kaboose-See H20- and maybe a phone call, hit up on FB or just asking in this thread would suffice? Being perfect must suck. (rolley eye thing here)

You three obviously woke up too early, got rained out of your highly anticipated ride or maybe just watched the evening news- because surely you are not the snobs you just presented yourselves as.

Lighten up!

Just to give you my first experience there- Most know I am a devotee of Swiss American since 1980. But Sunday is right around the corner from work, it was last minute on Saturday afternoon and Swiss was closed. I needed a shift cable to toss onto a friends bike so he could ride the next morning. I called in- so they would have it ready for me to pick u, showed up-it was there. When I walked in there were aboout 5-6 people just hanging out, playing a banjo (I think) and casually sipping somme PBR. I talked with them for two minutes and headed out. Nice folks, a neat shop and a good vibe. Just what we need here in the valley is another great shop to complement the other fantastic shops we have in the valley. I am still a Swissy, but recommend these folks too from here on out.

Welcome to Phoenix-Sunday!
    Last edited by cstem; 08-18-2010 at 07:33 AM.
    Find a ride on FB> AZ MTB

"Uppercase with a space"

im4Gsus
    HEY, don't be calling me rude!
    when i clicked on the link to find out where it was so i could go check it out (cuz i liked the pics and the stuff about no tube conversions) i found no links, no phone number, no address or anything. at the bottom it says "if you want more info click the 'contact us' button on the left" but there is no button! also, their facebook link didn't work for me, so i was frustrated. perhaps i should've had a cup of coffee before login on...
    "If God is your co-pilot you're in the wrong seat!" S Barrington

....just cruisin through
    The links on the website are hard to find (the white boxes at the top) but they do have links to the "About Us" and others.

http://www.sundayproshop.com/ABOUTUS.php

Here is the info from that link:

3321 E Bell Road

Suite B3

Phoenix Az. 85032

S/E Corner 32nd St. and Bell Road

Feel free to contact us at :
    (480) 440- 2142 or
    service@
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here are just a few of the key ingredients: dynamite, pole vaulting, laughing gas, choppers.....

"No Clue Crew"
    Man..... That's right by my house! Never been there. Thanks for the info................Drew

Meatbomb
    When will this class take place?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaboose
    when i clicked on the link to find out where it was so i could go check it out (cuz i liked the pics and the stuff about no tube conversions) i found no links, no phone number, no address or anything. at the bottom it says "if you want more info click the 'contact us' button on the left" but there is no button! also, their facebook link didn't work for me, so i was frustrated. perhaps i should've had a cup of coffee before login on...
    That's odd. I found their address and phone number on the About Us link.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grave9
    Man..... That's right by my house! Never been there. Thanks for the info................Drew
    I've only been in once, but they will get my business. Took the bike in to get a pedal removed. The thing was on there tight, and it took some effort. When I asked how much, they said "don't wory about it." That kind of service goes a long way.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

"No Clue Crew"
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    I've only been in once, but they will get my business. Took the bike in to get a pedal removed. The thing was on there tight, and it took some effort. When I asked how much, they said "don't wory about it." That kind of service goes a long way.
    Nice to know, I'll have to check them out...............Drew

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo
    When will this class take place?
    Facebook page says 6PM on Tues the 24th.

Great idea for the class guys!!

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    No excuse for a bad website, better not to have one than have a bad one.

And I didn't get rained out, or wake up too early.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Okay, okay, okay, the website sucks. I'm Joe, the owner, and just a regular bike bum, not a techy web designer. So the story goes, I used Go Daddy to create this site, and I gotta admit, I did a pretty good job, unfortunately, about a month ago, I got in over my head and totally screwed the sight up beyond repair. In walks in a savior customer who has been working to re-do the whole sight into what should be up and running with-in a week. So I can handle the harsh criticism, it sucks, your right. In the meantime, we focus on what we do well, service, love, and sell bikes in a super laid back shop full of banjos, bluegrass, Nirvana, Grateful Dead, Radiohead, local coffee, and cheap beer. As for the Sunday deal, we will soon be open on Sundays. I worked my whole life for "the man" and did'nt want to work Sundays, I wanted to play. However, now that were getting some steam, we will soon open our doors for you to crash on our couches, drink our brew, and chew the fat really soon. If you have'nt been in, please do so. We carry Niner, Vassago, Ibis, Ventana, Surly, Marin, Salsa, Kona, Msc, Fely, Kestrel, Focus, and more. Hope to see you soon..... Gracias, Joe

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaboose
    Maybe your screen is dirty, never called you rude. It is pretty ironic that you blast someone for lacking HTML skills when you can't even use Google. Maybe it's not rude- just myopic. BTW- you can find out what that means by going to Wikipedia. Let me know if you need a link.

Joe-the trouble is- you should not need to apologize. I, like Kaboose, am old enough to remember what life was like before the internet came around. Some days I think a week long power outage would do ALL of us a lot of good.

"Uppercase with a space"

mtbr member
    I gotta admit,I'm not the grateful dead/banjo/beer type,but I kinda want to hang out though.I'm loyal to my LBS.But I might sneak in undercoverlike sometime.
    codafurnituredesign.com

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by h2ojunkie
    No excuse for a bad website, better not to have one than have a bad one.

And I didn't get rained out, or wake up too early.
    I don't even know what to say- but being awesome must make you cranky.

"Uppercase with a space"

Meatbomb
    Good luck to you Joe... you have the right attitude and with a good business plan you will do well.

I plan to come see your shop soon. Don't hate me for riding a Stumpy

Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by like2bike
    We carry Niner, Vassago, Ibis, Ventana, Surly, Marin, Salsa, Kona, Msc, Fely, Kestrel, Focus, and more. Hope to see you soon..... Gracias, Joe
    Ventana, great I have an El Rey.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

Meatbomb
    show off

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    Best shop in town.

mtbr member
    Not just best shop in town!!!
    excellent service,friendly shop,quality & the best (cheap) prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i recommend it...........

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Beer and bikes were the words I keyed in on immediately. Sounds like a great place but living in Gilbert puts it way outta my range.

Salty Dog
    I had the crew at Sunday Cycles convert my Ventana El Rey to SRAM XX 2x10 a couple months ago. Pricing was good, service was great, and the thing shifts like butter. Blake is a detail geek who won't stop until it's all good.,

Now, I have them working on a REALLY nice bike for this fall...

Stop in, say Hi, have a coffee or sarsaparilla and see what they do. It's a great neighborhood shop that caters to the first time rider, or the wanna be racer, like me.
    Ventana El Rey - sweet 9er magic! OR sweet Serendipity Superfly 100

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast