mtbr member

Found sunglasses at sunrise

Found some sunglasses at Sunrise this weekend. pm me if you are missing some!

Shred...it's the new drug
    how ironic....you lose a pair and find them. I lose a pair and then find them. you find another pair...now don't lose them!

SamuraiBunnyGuy
    i think i would be funny to start leaving random objects on the trail,, then wait for someone to find each one and make a found post on here... but you have to pick weirder objects each time so see if someone will actually bother to make the post. if the object is monogrammed, that would make it even better.
    "found: spatula on national,, chrome finish, rubberized handle,, has initials JD"

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhairmike
    i think i would be funny to start leaving random objects on the trail,, then wait for someone to find each one and make a found post on here... but you have to pick weirder objects each time so see if someone will actually bother to make the post. if the object is monogrammed, that would make it even better.
    "found: spatula on national,, chrome finish, rubberized handle,, has initials JD"
    About 6 months ago, I found a cell phone out on the trail. Was looking through the address book to see if I could find an entry for "Home" or something so I could call and let them know I had their phone. Instead, I started seeing familiar names including my SO's (she has a unique first name). Turns out it was a close friend of ours, who wasn't even aware he had lost it.

The funny this is, I found the phone at the exact same place where I had lost a multitool maybe two years earlier (and this was not a well travelled trail). I left my saddlebag open, and apparently the tool fell out. Didn't realize it until I got home. About 4 months later, I'm on the same trail, stop to take a rest, look over at a rock, and what's sitting on the rock but my multitool.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhairmike
    That reminds me, I found an empty bottled water container on National a few weeks ago.

Nobody has posted up here on MTBR to claim it yet, so perhaps it is a hiker's.

If you hear of any hikers looking for said item, they can find it crumpled up in my recycling bin. I carried this bottle in camelbak for several rides, in hope of reuniting it with its rightful owner.

Is posting this up on Craigslist the right way to proceed with this???

SamuraiBunnyGuy
    just make sure that NO ONE picks up the turkey baster on dreamy draw!!!

mtbr member
    I think all lost items should contribute to the tree of collected bras, scarfs and beanies.