i like cheese.

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Found keys on Desert Classic

Found a set of keys on Desert Classic tonight, PM me if they're yours and we'll arrange a way to get them to you.

If they happen to be a non-mt biker's, anyone know a good number with the park to call and turn them in?

mtbr member
    He rides again!!!

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    I was there and a young woman lost her keys on the trail. She wasn't a biker, so not sure how to find her.

i like cheese.
    D@mn. Tried to find a good number with the parks, but ended up having to email. Not getting any response.

@u2metoo, not sure I would consider what I am doing 'riding'. More like mashing the pedals and trying not to puke.

Meatbomb
    Found a set of keys coming down Lost Dog last winter. I rode through the parking lot pushing the alarm button until a car lit up like a Christmas tree. I opened the door, stuck them in the ignition and locked it back up ( had a key pad on the door).

owner got lucky that time.

Break it, Fix it, Ride it
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo
    Found a set of keys coming down Lost Dog last winter. I rode through the parking lot pushing the alarm button until a car lit up like a Christmas tree. I opened the door, stuck them in the ignition and locked it back up ( had a key pad on the door).

owner got lucky that time.
    ... and they probably just thought they left them in there. Good work, nonetheless.
    Today's the day I eat bikes.

I am Bob
    You might just hang them on the peg board by the latrines. I think there is a lost stuff board there if I am remembering right. I avoid those latrines at all cost.