Agent of Fun
    Jan 2012

Float Rebuild - PUSH

I have a Talas 32 RL

I have gong to the PUSH website for rebuild info and under my fork there are a whole bunch of options.

Name:  Screen Shot 2013-11-14 at 10.36.04 AM.png
Views: 326
Size:  80.2 KB

"009-2012(All Models) Factory Rebuild with TALAS Cartridge Overhaul"

Which one do I want?

Do I want to rebuild the cartridge?

I am fairly aggressive, all mountain...
    Thanks for you assistance.

Anyone in the valley rebuild?

mtbr member
    All mountain rider, you want the FIT conversion but you might find more informed responses if you post your questions in the shock and suspension forum. You will find very few have been disappointed in their service from PUSH. Better yet, give them a call and they can answer your questions based on the riding you do.
    "Fart in a paper bag, after eating the #17 plate from filibertos. STRAVA!" M77Ranger.

Agent of Fun
    Jan 2012
    Probably will, just like to hear what the locals who ride the various terrain out here like for a set up.

We are diverse...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by StormingNorming View Post
    Probably will, just like to hear what the locals who ride the various terrain out here like for a set up.

We are diverse...
    Get rid of the FOX and put on a RS Lyrik coil

http://forums.mtbr.com/search.php?searchid=332861
    "Fart in a paper bag, after eating the #17 plate from filibertos. STRAVA!" M77Ranger.

mtbr member
    I remember a guy who posted on here last year or so and he would rebuild and he seemed like he knew what he was talking about. I remember him posting some pictures of his shop etc. I cant remember his name, kestler, kesler or something along those lines.

Shovel Ready
    I have had these guys repair a couple forks as well as some custom tuning. Give them a call as they love to talk shop and find out what you really want out of your equipment.

http://www.mtbsuspensionexperts.com/
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

mtbr member
    I just had Push rebuild my 2010 Fox Talas RL and convert it to Float, so I selected Fork Factpry Rebuild for Talas 32 RLC and Float conversion. If you plan on converting to Float, they remove the Talas cartridge, so there's no need to overhaul it. I recommend calling them as I did; I found there website a little confusing at first. They were extremely helpfu and polite in guiding my decisions. Also, very easy to work with... very professional. They will have you fill out some info on rider style, model of bike, and rider weight.

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Echo that about PUSH. They did my TALAS 36 2 years ago and it's still like new.

Quote Originally Posted by rockman View Post
    All mountain rider, you want the FIT conversion but you might find more informed responses if you post your questions in the shock and suspension forum. You will find very few have been disappointed in their service from PUSH. Better yet, give them a call and they can answer your questions based on the riding you do.
    OVER the rocks, not around

mtbr member
    I personally really like the kits from Real World Cycles. Enduro fork seals"

EDR
    What do you want? A fork rebuild or a custom tuned fork?

If you just want it rebuilt then I'd stay local (better yet learn to do it yourself), if you want custom tune or a conversion then call PUSH and talk to them and consider dumping the TALAS if you don't really need it. I'm not a Fox fork guy at all, but from what I understand the TALAS compromises fork performance for the sake of adjustability. Hence the Float conversion option.

My other ride is your mom
    I've had 3 experiences with PUSH, each time with some custom work based on what I wanted. I've been very happy with the result...the latest was work on a new TALAS. It is much more plush than it ever was before, even after a service.

Agent of Fun
    Jan 2012
    I want to thank you all for your valuable help.
    The Mtn bike GODS with ride with you all.