Wait for me!

Flag shuttles tomorrow?

Driving up from the valley bright and early tomorrow to shuttle Elden. We've got a few seats we need to fill to make the trip worthwhile. Meetup around Indian School and the 51 or we can pickup at I-17 and Carefree hwy. We've got room for two more in the truck, more if you want to drive up yourselves and jump in at the Shultz lot.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    I wish I could play. Dad weekend.

Huffy Rider
    What time do you think you would be at the Schultz Y? I may come if I can get rid of my hives.

Wait for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by motochick View Post
    What time do you think you would be at the Schultz Y? I may come if I can get rid of my hives.
    I'd say around 9. We're still debating if we're coming up or not. Heard the weather may not be to great. If we do end up going, I'll pm you my cell #.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Huffy Rider
    Hope you guys got up there today....weather looked good from where I'm at. I am stuck at home with hives and gorked out on benadryl.

The .05 percent
    Feb 2006
    You guys pick up hitch hikers?
    29'ers are the scientologists of the MTB world

Wait for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by motochick View Post
    Hope you guys got up there today....weather looked good from where I'm at. I am stuck at home with hives and gorked out on benadryl.
    Today was epic, not a sign of inclimate weather. We rode all day, even met up and carpooled with a few NAU guys. Bummer your still under the weather, there's always next time!

Wait for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by sinatorj View Post
    You guys pick up hitch hikers?
    We'll pick up anyone with a bike that wants to ride!!

_____
    Jul 2007
    What trails did you ride? I drove up Saturday from Phoenix and rode solo starting at the Schultz Creek trail head to Little Gnarly to Brookbank to Little Bear to Schultz Tank to Az Trail to Super Moto then back to lower Schultz parking lot where I started. This was only my fourth visit to Flagstaff. Next time I'm looking to try my HD on some of the more techy trails if they are fast and flowy. When is your next trip?

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Got on a downhill bike for first time yesterday, and wow ... difference between that and my Fuel Ex 8 is crazy.

Post up next time you're doing shuttles. Happy to meet up there and cycle drivers(have a truck also) or hop in if there's room!

mtbr member
    We are looking to get a group together, perhaps for this Sunday..