dirt visionary

First time at somo what a blast

Wow finally I got my but over to SoMo yesterday and all I can say is I had a blast aside from the gizillon people out . Went up mormon to national out the the parking lot and back down national . Not a long ride but time was short for me . I ran into the waterfall wow much props to anyone who clears that going up thats a beast of a spot . Going down was cake thanks to the vids I have seen on u tube . I took the left line and went grafully over the bars . Tried again and cleared it then moved on down the hill stoked. Anyways I really like it over there on Somo so I will be going on a regular basis.

BTW those who said I would have fun with the enduro on somo you were right it ate the trail up and left me grinning ear to ear. Next time will be even funner as I wont be stopping so often to let hikers and upgoing bikers by because I will go miday during the week

Happy trails

glad to hear you enjoyed yourself.

i went out there today and had a great ride.broke a lower shock bolt and had to walk the last part of national back to the car.take the good with the bad.
    i watched a guy ride UP the entire waterfall lower and upper.quite impressive.
    Aaron