Pivotal figure

Finally cleaned it!

Yeah I know, this is basically an "I love me" thread but it was pretty cool to finally get through this corner on Alta. I was concerned about ripping the der. or disc off but after one super slow attempt I could see that wasn't an issue. It's pretty hairy and making the left turn is a bit interesting but it can be done. Of course it helped to have some encouragement, thanks M3!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Desert Sunset Calls/Upward, Pain, Perseverance/Welcome Solitude

Kathleen in AZ
    Nice! We love you too Kenny. That's a nasty one for sure. Thus far I've only seen Monkeybutt clean it.

mtbr member
    SWITCHBACK OF DEEEAATTHHHH!!!!

Whoa dood!

BTW, I think I saw ya last week pedaling up Priest thru Guadulepe on your way to work. You had your Battle Dress Uniform helmet on, so you kinda blended in with the rest of the surroundings. That camo stuff really does work.

parenting for gnarness
    Nice!

if you look closely in this photo, you see Kenny calmly riding along up ahead after he calmly made this part Alex almost died on...it was like Reality TV right in front of me.

Last edited by chollaball; 11-16-2008 at 03:40 PM.

wrecking crew
    Ken, you're a stud! Very cool!
    ~~~

Pivotal figure
    Took a few rides to decide it was possible. Of course I managed to flub the next ugly turn (which I've cleaned every time before) so it kinda evened out. U2metoo; that sounds like me. Been commuting in at least once a week. Lots of fun actually. Chollaball; I almost forgot about that one! That was also a first time clean for me. When Alex started slipping I was already starting to reach for the cell phone. Not a good spot to wash out on

mtbr member
    Do the socks match your bike or the rotors??? Nice Kenny, what yesterday wasn't enough for ya?? I have a nice switchback for ya up here in my secret land you should try sometime. I have yet to clean it. Its certain death if you fail.
    Good kiltlifter yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JRA

Pivotal figure
    Certain death? That's more than enough reason to try it As for the socks, I just think they make me look pretty...