banned

Female Friend Hoping to do a Phoenix Ride 4/19

I have a friend coming to Phoenix on April 19th., and she was hoping to do some intermediate type riding with some other riders. She is a good intermediate plus rider, but has been snowbound for the winter and this spring, so she is a little rusty. If someone could help out it would be appreciated.

Shred...it's the new drug
    you should pm grefster...I'm sure he'll help you out...

Kathleen in AZ
    Is she an armor-wearing gal looking for gnar like South Mountain's National etc or maybe something more XCish like Hawes? I'll probably be riding that day in Phx and could tailor a ride around her skillset (but you'll have to remind me closer to the date).

banned
    Do you have any nekkid pics?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JrockFeltaz
    Do you have any nekkid pics?
    I beat you to it, he already sent me some. Here’s a teaser.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    My eyes...it burns..!
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

Shred...it's the new drug
    omg...i just threw up in my mouth.

My other ride is your mom
    dude....I don't think this is all bad. Donuts with a budweiser....and McD fries.....that's livin high on the hog

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by latedropbob
    you should pm grefster...I'm sure he'll help you out...
    Drop:

You know I tried to send a message to grefster that he could camp out at my place during his Sedona trip, but I am not sure he ever got the message. My place may have been a little warmer then where they ended up camping. That being said I really enjoyed his pictures and I am happy he took my advice and had a great ride with his son.

It sure would be nice if more fathers were to take their sons and daughters out for mountain bike rides. I know that my friend (who I am trying to hook-up a ride) will be definitely taking her daughter and son on the Lost Lake trails in Whistler in the next couple years, since she and her husband live about 300 yards from the trailhead.

You know one of the employees at Bike and Bean has a nine year old son who rides many of the Villiage of Oak Creek trails by himself. I thought it would be cool if people with young children could hook-up with this kid and he could earn a little extra cash showing the parents and kids the extra special trails in that area.

Thanks to DurtGurl for offering to help out, Hawas would be the better choice since Sandi hasn't ridden since last Fall.

Doc