Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    mtbr member

F the Chicago Cubs...

Call it what you want, but this is NOT a weather rant...

Seriously, F spring training. F the train of hikers in their Rockports and their fanny packs. F the love birds walking hand-in-hand two abreast talking about the latest Justin Beaver album. F the guy on the cell phone calling about the TV he found on Craigslist. F the jogger who decides to let me pass by standing on the best part of the trail. F the cyclist who yells at me for getting in his way during his descent. Oh, and F Sammy Sosa. STAY OFF MY TRAIL!!!!!

There, I said it. I got it off my chest. That is the last rant until hopefully October, when I ***** and moan about having to turn the heater on.

(And to head you all off at the pass: I say "hi" to every hiker, biker, jogger, etc., I see on the trail. I just *wish* they all did it some place else.)
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

sprocket
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    Call it what you want, but this is NOT a weather rant...

Seriously, F spring training. F the train of hikers in their Rockports and their fanny packs. F the love birds walking hand-in-hand two abreast talking about the latest Justin Beaver album. F the guy on the cell phone calling about the TV he found on Craigslist. F the jogger who decides to let me pass by standing on the best part of the trail. F the cyclist who yells at me for getting in his way during his descent. Oh, and F Sammy Sosa. STAY OFF MY TRAIL!!!!!

There, I said it. I got it off my chest. That is the last rant until hopefully October, when I ***** and moan about having to turn the heater on.

(And to head you all off at the pass: I say "hi" to every hiker, biker, jogger, etc., I see on the trail. I just *wish* they all did it some place else.)
    F off skinny, you are nothing but a whiny biznatch.

banned
    heavy flow day...?

Plus size jersey model
    Who is Justin Beaver and can I purchase his fine album on Itunes so that I can listen to it while I ride?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JrockFeltaz
    heavy flow day...?
    Oh god, I in no way intended this to turn into a JR/Yeti love fest. Sorry all in advance...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigworm520
    Who is Justin Beaver and can I purchase his fine album on Itunes so that I can listen to it while I ride?
    Here, let me help:

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...+justin+beaver

banned
    Oh god, I in no way intended this to turn into a JR/Yeti love fest. Sorry all in advance...

my comment was directed at you douchebag

mtbr member
    my comment was directed at you douchebag
    No **** sherlock. But I'm guessing by the end of the day, you and Yeti will have taken over this thread, and maybe about 5 others.

banned
    No **** sherlock. But I'm guessing by the end of the day, you and Yeti will have taken over this thread, and maybe about 5 others.

At least yeti posts some pics...When was the last time you posted some riding pics. This is a bike forum not dearskinny-tire.com

mtbr member
    At least yeti posts some pics...When was the last time you posted some riding pics. This is a bike forum not dearskinny-tire.com
    Sorry bro. I thought this was a forum for mt bikers, not photographers. I'm been trying to upload my Polaroids, but I can't get them to fit in my disc drive. Any suggestions?

banned
    Sorry bro. I thought this was a forum for mt bikers, not photographers. I'm been trying to upload my Polaroids, but I can't get them to fit in my disc drive. Any suggestions?

excuse me, but I am not your BRO

mtbr member
    excuse me, but I am not your BRO
    Compadre?

Occidental Tourist
    You were rather fired up about the hikers. Should have ridden with us.
    This is just need to know information: Am i supposed to enjoy the irony or pity the sincerity?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by YuriB
    You were rather fired up about the hikers. Should have ridden with us.
    I was just finishing up my ride. But that was a big group. Was it an organized thing? Did you ever find the lost biker? I felt sorry for her, and she looked like she was struggling a bit (but she had a bit smile on her face).

To be blunt, I was in a sour mood after some assjack bombing down T100 yelled at me for being on the left side of the trail (which is the smooth part) on the climb. It was just frustrating to not get into a groove, as it seemed every couple minutes or so, I had to slow for another hiker. But up to that point, I just chalked it up to the nice weather and knew the trails would be crowded. And I'd rather they be out taking advantage of the trails versus inside playing video games, etc. It was just that damn cyclist yelling at me .

Elitest thrill junkie
    Why do you hate sports?
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

NardoSS
    ...some assjack bombing down T100 yelled at me for being on the left side of the trail (which is the smooth part) on the climb.
    If it's wide enough for two cyclists then, yep, git to the right. I believe in "up" has the right of way, but being choosy about sides is being petty.

Yep, perfect out this morning!!!

banned
    I was just finishing up my ride. But that was a big group. Was it an organized thing? Did you ever find the lost biker? I felt sorry for her, and she looked like she was struggling a bit (but she had a bit smile on her face).

To be blunt, I was in a sour mood after some assjack bombing down T100 yelled at me for being on the left side of the trail (which is the smooth part) on the climb. It was just frustrating to not get into a groove, as it seemed every couple minutes or so, I had to slow for another hiker. But up to that point, I just chalked it up to the nice weather and knew the trails would be crowded. And I'd rather they be out taking advantage of the trails versus inside playing video games, etc. It was just that damn cyclist yelling at me .
    I sense alot of deep inter-personal conflict going on with all the anger you seem to put off latley.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by NardoSS
    If it's wide enough for two cyclists then, yep, git to the right. I believe in "up" has the right of way, but being choosy about sides is being petty.

Yep, perfect out this morning!!!
    Sorry, you're wrong. Uphill rider should get the right of way, and I chose to stay on the hardpacked part of the trail versus over the baby heads. I'm fairly certain he saw exactly the path I was taking (the hardpacked part is very easy to see), and assumed I'd move over to let him descend. (In addition, I was on the SS, so dropping a gear and spinning was not an option, but I'm not sure he noticed the bike I was riding.)

Trust me, I know cycling protocol and etiquette. And I took a stand this time. More often than not cyclists bombing T100 are less that cordial to ascending cyclists. I have no problem "sharing" the trail, but the trail gets very loose in a lot of places, and makes it more difficult for the uphill rider.

mtbr member
    I sense alot of deep inter-personal conflict going on with all the anger you seem to put off latley.
    I'm just pissed that Cornell lost last night! I think I deserve to go off every once and a while.

banned
    I'm just pissed that Cornell lost last night! I think I deserve to go off every once and a while.

once in a while....like the last 4 years of viral nonsense. Your entitlement says alot about your character

mtbr member
    once in a while....like the last 4 years of viral nonsense. Your entitlement says alot about your character
    Look up the word "clueless."

banned
    Look up the word "clueless."

really, thats all you got..? you ***** and moan like a chick

mtbr member
    really, thats all you got..? you ***** and moan like a chick
    try harder.

banned
    try harder.

then that might mean that I cared

mtbr member
    then that might mean that I cared
    Yes, it's very obvious that you don't care.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast