mtbr member
    Dec 2007

Ellworth Bike Demo

Anyone interested in riding an Ellsworth Handcrafted bicycle? Well now is your chance. I will be hosting Ellsworth Demo days in Arizona the first two weekends in Dec. It will start in Tucson @ the star pass trail on Sat Dec 6 @ 9am. Then I will be in phoenix on Sunday (trail to be determined) for some fun. The following weekend I will have the Van and Bikes in Sedona Friday then heading up to Utah. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Bring your own pedals and helmets as they will not be provided.

Thanks for your interest,
    Dan
    Ellsworth sales Rep.
    mtbdan79@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just Joshin' ya!
    Well, let us know where you will be in Phoenix. I would like to try one.
    What do we want? TIME TRAVEL! When do want it? THAT'S IRRELEVANT!

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    I will be setting up at the Slippery Pig, then we will figure out the rest later

Not a Barry supporter.
    I had an Id back in the day and loved it...until it cracked. Fantastic bike and the high BB allowed me to clear lots of stuff I had trouble with on other bikes. I wouldn't mind throwing a leg over the Evolve (I think that's the 29er....right?)
    Why would I need more than one gear?
    @A_SingleSpeeder
    EPA = crooks!

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    I will have many evolves there for your riding delight.

CTB
    mtbr member
    I'm not sure I'll be in town, but if I am, I'd love a go on an Epiphany.

Dave
    Are these considered lighter than most FS bikes ? If so I'd lilke to get my wife to try one, will you have 16" or XS bikes on the trailer? I'm 6'3" what would you have in my size? I've often seen these frames on the "bay" for sale at price much half price for a two year old bike but unsure what size would really fit her.
    thanks
    I need to ride more and work less.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    I might have an xs bike. There will be plenty of larger frames. As far as weight goes you can build these pretty light. Have you tried a 29er? I have been riding my evolve for the last two years, and it's fantastic.

Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by nogearsneeded
    I might have an xs bike. There will be plenty of larger frames. As far as weight goes you can build these pretty light. Have you tried a 29er? I have been riding my evolve for the last two years, and it's fantastic.
    Yeah 29ers are the best (for tall people) I've been riding one since last Christmas with just over 900 miles on it now. It's a Salsa Dosniner. I came from a HT so the 1 inch of travel felt great. The Evole has what 4 -5 inches >? I was curious about the weight of the XS frame - bikes can be built to be light I know but you must start with a good canvas.
    D
    I need to ride more and work less.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    The Evolve is a 4 in xc bike. I don't have the frame weight of the xs truth right now. I know that Pua one of our sponsored riders has a med truth that weighs under 21 lbs fully built.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007

Updates!!!!!!!!!

Well there is some new info for you. I will have the bikes @ the Slippery pig for the Wednesday night ride on the 10. I am coordinating with Air Park bikes for a time to ride with them as well. It will most likely be either the 7 still or maybe a Friday night ride on the 12. If you are interested in riding and having fun, then just go ahead and so up at one of these locations. Thanks again
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Where will you be in Sedona, and what day?

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    I will be in Sedona on friday just to goof off, then Sat the bike and bean is where i'll be hosting the event. We will get started between 8 and 9 am and going till about 3 or 4 pm. hope to see you there.

mtbr member
    Nov 2007

Sunday?

So is there no demo this weekend here in phoenix/scottsdale? man I really wanted to check out this brand