mtbr member
    Mar 2012

elks lodge trail,flag?

where does this trail meet up w/ eldon look out rd?
    and is it good for the family?
    thanks

Ahhh the pain....
    yz...I'm not a flag local, and they may have better info, but if you're talking about the trail that starts at the elks lodge and goes north, it's technically no-trespassing between the elks lodge and Quintana Rd. Ton's ride it, but I think If I were taking the family out, I'd go out to the campbell mesa loops or just ride up Schultz Creek for a bit.
    Your limits are both physical and mental. Suffering will help you find and overcome both.
    http://onegear-ray.blogspot.com/

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    What he said. I live a few blocks away from this trail and really it is nothing more than a short connector from the neighborhood to the schultz area. As stated much of it is technically private property. It is nothing you would want to seek out in terms of trail features or fun.

There are plenty of family friendly trails in the fort valley trail complex if you are looking for something close to schultz pass area. Cambell mesa is also another excellent suggestion.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    i was just looking for something other than riding through buffalo park to oldham(my wife didnt like it)
    we will be staying by campbell and have rode it before, she hase rode shultz-az trail-moto-back to shultz. she is not a fan of big rocks!!!!
    thanks for the info