Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 48
  1. #1
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,598

    Early Thursday Somo ride

    I'm planning to ride from the Ramadas fairly early tomorrow, 0530 at the latest due to the heat. Route is negotiable (up Mormon or up National, heck we can park at 46th and climb Javelina if you want).

    Post up if you wanna ride early.

  2. #2
    powered by bacon
    Reputation: helidave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    434
    i dont know if i can get my ass out of bed that early, but im going to try

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    206
    I'm planning on leaving the ramadas at 5a. I'm going up Mormon back down national. I'm slow so you'll probably catch me.

  4. #4
    "No Clue Crew"
    Reputation: Grave9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,458
    My plan is to start at 5am from Pima. Just a quick workout on the SS.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by Grave9 View Post
    My plan is to start at 5am from Pima. Just a quick workout on the SS.
    Cool maybe I'll see ya out there.

  6. #6
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,598
    I'll probably be FIP at the Ramadas about 0515. Probably gonna roll up National as far as I can until it gets hot then back down. Me: White Silverado, green Turner 5-spot.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by Blatant View Post
    I'll probably be FIP at the Ramadas about 0515. Probably gonna roll up National as far as I can until it gets hot then back down. Me: White Silverado, green Turner 5-spot.
    I'm probably going to be about the same (time wise). Climbing isn't my strong point so I'll probably stick with Mormon. Ill be in a silver elantra on a silver Jamis hardtail. I rode with you on Sunday so you shouldn't be to hard to find. I just have to be back at my car ready to go by 630 so I can get to work on time.

  8. #8
    "No Clue Crew"
    Reputation: Grave9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,458
    UPDATE: I'm out! Yet another flat tire with tubes! I'm DONE with tubes. Tubeless on ever wheel I owen from here on out! Way too hot in the garage to start home brew or swap a tube.................Drew

  9. #9
    EDR
    Reputation: eatdrinkride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    8,944
    I'm out! Yet another flat tire with tubes! I'm DONE with tubes. Tubeless on ever wheel I owen from here on out!


    We plan on riding Friday, 5:30 ish from Pima. Up to saddle and down.
    Just throwing it out there.

  10. #10
    "No Clue Crew"
    Reputation: Grave9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,458
    Quote Originally Posted by eatdrinkride View Post


    We plan on riding Friday, 5:30 ish from Pima. Up to saddle and down.
    Just throwing it out there.
    Thx!

  11. #11
    "No Clue Crew"
    Reputation: Cenobite39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Grave9 View Post
    UPDATE: I'm out! Yet another flat tire with tubes! I'm DONE with tubes. Tubeless on ever wheel I owen from here on out! Way too hot in the garage to start home brew or swap a tube.................Drew
    Are you seriously not going to ride because you have a flat tire?

    Words can not describe how gay you are.

  12. #12
    Bloodied but Unbowed
    Reputation: DesertCrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobite39 View Post
    Are you seriously not going to ride because you have a flat tire?

    Words can not describe how gay you are.
    Hrmmm...p'rhaps not....but I bet THIS does...



    and if that doesn't do it, this certainly will:


  13. #13
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobite39 View Post
    Are you seriously not going to ride because you have a flat tire?

    Words can not describe how gay you are.
    Are you seriously not riding because of a couple broken bones? I thought you were a toughguy?

  14. #14
    "No Clue Crew"
    Reputation: Grave9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobite39 View Post
    Are you seriously not going to ride because you have a flat tire?

    Words can not describe how gay you are.
    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by DesertCrawler View Post
    Hrmmm...p'rhaps not....but I bet THIS does...
    E.A.D.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blatant View Post
    Are you seriously not riding because of a couple broken bones? I thought you were a toughguy?
    X2

  15. #15
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation: big0mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,311
    Dammit I gotta check the board before I head to bed... I'd've been up for SoMo this morning...

  16. #16
    "No Clue Crew"
    Reputation: Grave9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,458
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mike View Post
    Dammit I gotta check the board before I head to bed... I'd've been up for SoMo this morning...
    Sure you would!

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mike View Post
    Dammit I gotta check the board before I head to bed... I'd've been up for SoMo this morning...
    I'm thinking about going again tomorrow morning. It would have to be another 5am start time though.

  18. #18
    "No Clue Crew"
    Reputation: Cenobite39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,232
    Quote Originally Posted by jcsxj View Post
    I'm thinking about going again tomorrow morning. It would have to be another 5am start time though.
    Drew would go but his bike is sitting in the garage upside down and it's too hot to turn it right side up.

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobite39 View Post
    Drew would go but his bike is sitting in the garage upside down and it's too hot to turn it right side up.
    Hahaha! I just looked at my bike and the back tire is flat....I'll fix it after my baby goes to bed. As of now I'm not gay and still plan to ride at 5am tomorrow

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,949
    Ezra and I left the lot right at 0500 and did a quick up natty and down , ....I wished I had checked the board this morning before I left and we could have ridded with Blatant and the gang .

    We did end up riding with Dave on a new "Banshee Rune" , but I did not see many others out there .

    The weather was really nice and the ride was good !

  21. #21
    powered by bacon
    Reputation: helidave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    434
    Yea, good riding with you guys.

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by kelstr View Post
    Ezra and I left the lot right at 0500 and did a quick up natty and down , ....I wished I had checked the board this morning before I left and we could have ridded with Blatant and the gang .

    We did end up riding with Dave on a new "Banshee Rune" , but I did not see many others out there .

    The weather was really nice and the ride was good !
    I think I might have passed you guys on national. Two were headed up and I was headed down. I saw a guy on a banshee a little further down.

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation: cru_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    756
    Left the Pima lot for a DC C2C at 3:30...was pretty nice having the whole trail to yourself!

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,949
    Quote Originally Posted by jcsxj View Post
    I think I might have passed you guys on national. Two were headed up and I was headed down. I saw a guy on a banshee a little further down.
    Yep that was us ,wasn't it a beautiful day for a ride

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,949
    Quote Originally Posted by helidave View Post
    Yea, good riding with you guys.
    There you are Dave , now I can put a face to a name .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. SoMo Natty Pedal Ride Thursday Morning
    By Noodlemaster in forum Arizona
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 09:46 AM
  2. Thursday SoMo night ride
    By eabos in forum Arizona
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 12:25 PM
  3. SOMO Ride Thursday Morning or Whenever Friday
    By PrincipalRider in forum Arizona
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 09:03 PM
  4. Thursday, 7/7, Early-Bird Ride
    By waltaz in forum Arizona
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-06-2005, 10:13 PM
  5. Thursday afternoon SoMo ride 3/10/05
    By Srexy in forum Arizona
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 10:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •