Too many Sedonuts...

dgangi is my hero...

...he got drunk and went down on Rita last night.

You da man, Doug.

Seriously, I hope those rug...er...road burns don't hose you too much at FOTP tomorrow...

When the world slips you a Jeffrey, stroke the furry wall.

aka Diesel
    Yep. At the top of cardiac, I told ya Rita was a dirty ho.

Fragile - must be Italian
    Ya I got a little loaded and was a bit too overconfident straddling her in the curves. We were heading for home...I was working it hard...and then all of the sudden she slid out from under me. I had to pull out at the last minute and ended up getting burned from it.

Just like a typical woman...we were having the time of our lives and then she decides she's done.

Seriously...I dunno what happened. I think I hit the wet stripe on the shoulder and then the rear tire just went around and down I went. I'm pretty sore today -- itchy from the road rash on my arm and hip but also sore on my lower back and inner thigh (no abrasions...just muscle soreness). I think I tensed up when I crashed which hurt my back...and the inner thigh whacked the frame pretty good.

FOTP could hurt...but that's what Vitamin I is for. I'll struggle through it...and then reward myself at the end by drinking heavily.

Thx...Doug

parenting for gnarness
    Doug: - drive on amigo! you are the most bullet-proof handsome man i know!!!!!!!

CoyoteK- I have your arm warmers. dont ask how, its kinda misty and full of large sweaty men, and footballs. and t.humans and unleashed dogs.

CactusJoe - i better be at the top of the Stanley Cup!

U2me2 - glad the pads took care of you! where were you?...flaker!!!

Philbo - here is the secret handshake:
    1. press this button:
    2. type : "anyone riding on Wed?"

i am so drunk. is this the wrong post for these replies?? i am so drunk.

peace, y'all.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by chollaball
    where were you?...flaker!!!
    Flake is right, I've been doing that a lot lately

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dgangi
    Seriously...I dunno what happened. I think I hit the wet stripe on the shoulder and then the rear tire just went around and down I went. I'm pretty sore today -- itchy from the road rash on my arm and hip but also sore on my lower back and inner thigh (no abrasions...just muscle soreness). I think I tensed up when I crashed which hurt my back...and the inner thigh whacked the frame pretty good.
    Between me and you (and please don't share this with anybody), the worst crash I ever had on my first "real" mountain bike (Fisher Mt. Tam) was my very first ride on the bike, and it was embarassing as heck.

I was riding in the canals, and went to cross from one side to the other. These kids on thier BMX bikes built this makeshirt jump to jump over a little puddle at the bottom of the canal. They started yelling at me to jump it, but I was like "No way, that jump will never hold me." So, I inch my way around the jump and ride through the puddle. I was maybe going a mile and hour. My rear tire slid out under me, and I landed smack on my ass cheek. For about 3 months, I had this nasty, black bruise,and I could not sit down full ass. And even to this day--10 years later--I have a dimple in my right ass cheek.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

aka Diesel
    Quote Originally Posted by chollaball

CoyoteK- I have your arm warmers. dont ask how, its kinda misty and full of large sweaty men, and footballs. and t.humans and unleashed dogs.

i am so drunk. is this the wrong post for these replies?? i am so drunk.

peace, y'all.
    You're not alone my brothuh! CactusJoe & I tied one on tonight, and even the dog won't come near me tonight! *alienated* We need a Drunk Coalition who can tolerate the distillery seeping from our veins. Kidney, anyone? Bueller?

Anyway! I want my arm warmers back! TAKE 'EM OFF!!! I've got one dollar bills! ;-) I am hitting MSP early tomorrow morning, and probably Sunday morning as well. Ping me if'n you want to work off some carbs.