The Original Suspect

Desert Classic-South Mtn

Anyone else hit South Mountain this AM. It was a perfect morning out there. I didn't find it as crowded as I have seen it. I expected more congestion at 8:30. I don't ride there that often and sometimes forget what a fun trail it is.

mtbr member
    I rode DC this morning too. Got to the lot at 6:50 and the road was lined with cars from the lot almost all the way to the gate. There were a ton of bikers out there on the way out but not so many on the way back to the lot at 9:30ish. Such great weather this morning and getting better every weekend. Our good weather is right around the corner, finally!

The Original Suspect
    We probably passed on the trail somewhere. It was a great day for riding. My last here for awhile though. Moving to the Ft. Collins area tuesday.

Thomas
    Dec 2011
    I made it to the 10 and Elliot rd this morning before I had to turn around and head home. Was bummed cause it would have been my first trip to South Mountain. Haven't lived in the area all that long. Hope to make it out there next Sunday.

The Original Suspect
    Coming from Avondale? That's a long drive for a failed attempt. Good luck next time. There are some really nice trails at South Mtn.

mtbr member

Did DC the last two days with the fiancÚ

Although I prefer technical riding! I enjoy watching my fiancÚ's skills grow as she progresses her riding skills on DC.I just wish the Stravanators could represent our tribe with a friendlier vibe while on DC.

Having a break from the relentless summer sun always brings joy. Especially knowing we have 9 months of primo season knocking on our doors. And living at the trail head only makes it more enjoyable. Ahhhhhhhh........season is upon us. Time to get a biker tan

We likely crossed paths at least twice........
    AKA: G-wat

mtbr member
    I usually hit it up on Weds, not much of crowd then.

DFL>DNF>DNS
    Late notice, but if anyone is interested in tagging along today I'll be rolling through the Pima lot @3:15 or so for a cruise. Green Voodoo Dambala 29er.
    Ski. Ride. Hike. Be.
    My Two Schillingsworth