DFL>DNF>DNS

DC Spin this afternoon, c'mon out.

I have some time today & tomorrow between jobs, so I'm going to hit up the 'ol SoMo classic for an hour or so. Not a blazing pace mind you, but steady. I'll be rolling through the Pima TH around 3:15p today & need to be back over by the 46th St TH no later than 4:45p. Green Voodoo 29er that's missing a lot of green these days. Post up if you plan on joining in.

I'll probably be out there again tomorrow, but may opt for a Javelina/Mormon/Natty loop instead.
    Ski. Ride. Hike. Be.
    My Two Schillingsworth

DFL>DNF>DNS
    btw, this isn't a full C2C ride, probably just out to the loops past the water tank. Maybe do the 3 loops based on time, secret, corona loma & warpaint.
    Ski. Ride. Hike. Be.
    My Two Schillingsworth

Got a suspension fork
    Enjoy! I've been missing me some DC lately too. Gotta get out there and hit it to Telegraph and back. It's got such a great flow and rhythm to it, just love it - even though I've not ridden it this year.
    ONE SHOX, ONE GEAR, LOTS of FUN! www.TrailFu.com My Rides

Break it, Fix it, Ride it
    I use to ride DC/SoMo at least once a week for a while. Now I can barely tell you the last time I was there. I think it was with John in April. Overall I've liked the switch to PMP.....and at least I haven't had the chance to ride it to death yet!
    Today's the day I eat bikes.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Hey John

Dean and I usually ride at 2 from Pima. If you want, we can meet you at the top of the Pima fire road around 2:30 ish. Or the 46th st parking lot around 2:45 or so. Let me know, we can climb Javelina, then nat or mormon. my number is 2nine8-six 565 Michael
    Michael
    old guy

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by randyharris View Post
    Enjoy! I've been missing me some DC lately too. Gotta get out there and hit it to Telegraph and back. It's got such a great flow and rhythm to it, just love it - even though I've not ridden it this year.
    Randy if you are in town day after thanksgiving let me know. I will probably be on south mtn for a ride with a couple friends of mine. I talked with Terry about it at C4 race. Plan will be to do some loops at SoMo. Not sure which loops and how long just yet. One of my friends lives down there and rides it all the time. If you are in town and want to do a ride that day let me know and I will get you in the loop.

BTW... probably will be a 4+ hr ride at moderate/social pace rather than hammerfest and certainly no flight of the pigs either.
    Joe
    2003 KHS Alite 4000 26" Hardtail - XC, All mountain, blah blah blah.. I just ride.

DFL>DNF>DNS
    Michael,
    My evening work schedule changes up a bit starting next week. I'll be able to ride Mon/Tues afternoons during the week (Tues will be the better of the two), earliest I can be out there is 3p @46th St or 3:15p @Pima Cyn.

The ride y'day was great, had the trails all to myself. One and a half hours on DC & I saw 4 riders & 2 hikers, funny what a 90 day will do. Typically I'll quite a few people getting set to head out as I'm finishing, but only a few back at Pima around 4:30. There was at least twice the amount last week.
    Ski. Ride. Hike. Be.
    My Two Schillingsworth

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    Yep, Did that loop last night for the first time this year. Didn't see another soul. Forgot how much fun the loops around the #45 marker are. Did it once in daylight 2 years ago. Too much traffic. Prefer the darkness.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    John 46th st at 3 is the best option for us. Just text me in the morning of the day you want to meet. We will pick you up.
    Michael
    old guy