PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY

Couple Quick Pics from Flag

Kavurider and I headed up for a quick ride up Schultz to Sunset to Upper Moto,Secret, down Lower Moto and then back up Schultz to Sunset and down Schultz. Total mileage was at 23 with 4025 ft of climbing before my gps battery died Beaver Street Railhead was so good afterwards! Can u spot the camo ridere in pic1!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Couple Quick Pics from Flag-optimized-flag1.jpg  

Couple Quick Pics from Flag-flag2.jpg  

Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

Shovel Ready
    Looks good Dog!
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

"No Clue Crew"
    Man!!!! Nice!!!! Got to get up there and ride soon!.........Drew

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Not a rain cloud in sight but yet trails were somewhat tacky.

im4Gsus
    granite basin was awesome too; a bit hot but livable with low humidity

ram-on on 347
    kaboose on 349
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Couple Quick Pics from Flag-01.jpg  

Couple Quick Pics from Flag-gb014s.jpg  

"If God is your co-pilot you're in the wrong seat!" S Barrington

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    It's funny, I was thinkin of GB too but thought it would have been too hot. Nice!

Saucy Size Moderator
    Did you see any of the burn area?
    Don't be that guy! Read the forum guidelines.

mtbr member
    That was fun.
    Upper Moto rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul B
    Did you see any of the burn area?
    Yep, we could see the very southern point of the burn area from the sunset trailhead parking area. Once we crossed the road we also noticed that pipeline road was completely blocked off with road closed constructions signs and tape heading east.

ride more, blog less
    there .... you wieners happy now? ..... F'n a
    Last edited by GnarHammer; 08-18-2010 at 10:00 AM.
    i like these odds....

Downhill Messiah
    Who is that standing there lookin scared as **** to hit that weak gap in the last pic? Some one needs to man up!!!
    Madspeed always prevails!

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Gnarhammer, heads up, you may want to remove some of those pics. I don't care but many in Flag do.

mtbr member
    loose lips sink ships.
    blown out A.B.C. lips sink gnar riders posing on stunts.
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tgiles
    Who is that standing there lookin scared as **** to hit that weak gap in the last pic? Some one needs to man up!!!
    Probably the same dude thats hitting that same jump in a picture before that

R.I.P. Pedo Bear
    well just talked to a insider with the flag boys and gals and that jump spot is no longer a secret spot hence the poachers are there now in the pictures post earlier!

Next time Gnarhammer check your self before posting stuff like that!!!

ride more, blog less
    actually a couple guys hit it, just tke a look at the photos before... the picture from the side just shows the gap better.. but since most of you seem to be all hot and bothered cuz i posted a couple riding pics in a mtb forum with absolutely no details of where the spot is....... just be happy i didn't post a map with specific directions like the one in the last candy post... damn get over yourselves people... no one did anything and no one will.... holy chit you guys are like a bunch of prissy highschool cheerleaders... what has mtbr come to? a mtb forum where people ride trails and get heat for it>? looks like..
    i like these odds....

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by GnarHammer
    actually a couple guys hit it, just tke a look at the photos before... the picture from the side just shows the gap better.. but since most of you seem to be all hot and bothered cuz i posted a couple riding pics in a mtb forum with absolutely no details of where the spot is....... just be happy i didn't post a map with specific directions like the one in the last candy post... damn get over yourselves people... no one did anything and no one will.... holy chit you guys are like a bunch of prissy highschool cheerleaders... what has mtbr come to? a mtb forum where people ride trails and get heat for it>? looks like..
    What do you not understand about the fact that if you post pictures of a SECRET trail it is no longer SECRET. Add to that the fact that you didn't build it and you just fycked it up for whoever did.

Good job. You're so rad.

banned
    there .... you wieners happy now? ..... F'n a
    Nope, there is still a pulse. Moving traffic is that way -------->

ride more, blog less
    damn, i didn't know a single picture could have had such adverse effects... geesh... you know, it wouldn't have been such a big deal if you guys didn't make it that... 98% of people have no idea where or what that is... i posted a picture, not direstions... but with all the huffing and puffing, it gets people curious... but there, i deleted my previous post in hopes to keep eyes off the area... my sincere apologies.
    i like these odds....

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tgiles
    Looks like Kubo to me. Matches the pictures on OKCupid that I saw on the 'ghetto.

banned
    damn, i didn't know a single picture could have had such adverse effects...
    You should have a converstation with Lawrence Fishbourne and his daughter

ride more, blog less
    Quote Originally Posted by cesslinger
    You should have a converstation with Lawrence Fishbourne and his daughter
    ... that was actually pretty funny, bahah....
    i like these odds....

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    damn, i didn't know a single picture could have had such adverse effects... geesh... you know, it wouldn't have been such a big deal if you guys didn't make it that... 98% of people have no idea where or what that is... i posted a picture, not direstions... but with all the huffing and puffing, it gets people curious... but there, i deleted my previous post in hopes to keep eyes off the area... my sincere apologies.
    Glad you got your GNAR on and hucked your meat brah but,

YOU made it a dig deal by posting those pics on public forum. What part of SECRET don't you understand. Have some respect and your still a tool for posting names and pictures of illegal trails on a public forum.

Good luck ever getting shown anything "secret" in flag again. Go build your own stuff

dirt visionary

Hope

More than 2% know about them they just keep their mouth shut. I have known since the builder/s started last year. Actually at first I thought it might have been a secret place you guys were working on as I didn't reconigize the feature in the one pic I seen. But after coming in here I knew which trail it was right off the bat seeing the other pics. Never ridden it and don't care to as the guy is an ass more so than you think I am. But that all started with me calling him bud on time.

We felt the same way about nra also difference was that we wanted local mtbr riders to share our hardwork with us . But at the same time we didn't post directions or hand them out like candy to all that asked. Basically we figured if you rode with the locals you would get invited out in due time. Now that craps posted on utube , peoples nra pictures, on other forums and craigslist.

Anyways as for the pics of the trail you can relocated them in your hosting account and they will disappear from this thread.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.