Shred...it's the new drug

Congrats AZ Fontucky Top 10er's!!!

Big ups to Dougie French and Mike-e for ripping it big time out in Fontucky this weekend!!! Dougie got 6th in the expert 19-26 and Mike-e got 9th!!!! Both wed. mornin' shuttlers Come on boys...lets get a podium next round!!! No doubt about it, some cali boys were crying in there lucky charms yesterday

http://www.southridgeusa.com/results_dh_2_7_10.php

Mike-e
    Thanks Bob! That is a really fun race to go to. I recommend every body go to at least one of these Fontana races, the course is super fun and short (about 3 min max). Bring your pedaling legs tho... that wall is brutal at the end of a run! I got to watch Aaron Gwin OWN the top section of the course, only dude to hit these two crazy fast lines near the top, that was cool to see. Don't forget about Nick as well, he placed 11th in the Sport mens 19-26. Next race is in 2 weeks and we are planning on hitting it again if anybody wants to join.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-e
    Thanks Bob! That is a really fun race to go to. I recommend every body go to at least one of these Fontana races, the course is super fun and short (about 3 min max). Bring your pedaling legs tho... that wall is brutal at the end of a run! I got to watch Aaron Gwin OWN the top section of the course, only dude to hit these two crazy fast lines near the top, that was cool to see. Don't forget about Nick as well, he placed 11th in the Sport mens 19-26. Next race is in 2 weeks and we are planning on hitting it again if anybody wants to join.

Nice jorb didn't know they had a retard/handicap class for you.. way to kill it. Musta been pretty cool watching WC pinners pin it..

Hey did you run into my Philippine buddy Mike B. on a green 951?? I think he went out there for this one, he's been going out to the past races this season and coming in 12th-14th. with crashes, think hes in the 30 plus group. Hope he had better luck this round.

Mike-e
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokenspokesSteve-o
    Nice jorb didn't know they had a retard/handicap class for you.. way to kill it. Musta been pretty cool watching WC pinners pin it..

Hey did you run into my Philippine buddy Mike B. on a green 951?? I think he went out there for this one, he's been going out to the past races this season and coming in 12th-14th. with crashes, think hes in the 30 plus group. Hope he had better luck this round.
    I think about 75% of the bikes there were 951's, the other 24% was Demo's and about 1% were others hahaha. So no luck seein Mike B. The retard/handicap class was pretty tough this time around... I dont think I was the only one fibbing about my disability.

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    I think about 75% of the bikes there were 951's, the other 24% was Demo's and about 1% were others hahaha. So no luck seein Mike B. The retard/handicap class was pretty tough this time around... I dont think I was the only one fibbing about my disability.
    Saw Mike B at Somo on Saturday. Mike-e, are most guys out there on shorter travel bikes? What was Gwinny running? Nice job!
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

Mike-e
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog
    Saw Mike B at Somo on Saturday. Mike-e, are most guys out there on shorter travel bikes? What was Gwinny running? Nice job!
    I was definitely in the minority riding a single crown, most guys were on DH bikes. I was glad I was not riding one for this course tho, my bike seemed just perfect. Gwin was on his regular DH bike, I thinks its the 303-R? That dude was moving!

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    I was definitely in the minority riding a single crown, most guys were on DH bikes. I was glad I was not riding one for this course tho, my bike seemed just perfect. Gwin was on his regular DH bike, I thinks its the 303-R? That dude was moving!
    Sick... so hope he does some world cup crushing this year!

sixsixtysix
    Sick... so hope he does some world cup crushing this year!
    Speaking of WC, August 28-29, Windham NY.

Just looked at tickets into Albany, not to bad. Think we need to get a crew together for this one.

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Quote Originally Posted by sixsixtysix

Just looked at tickets into Albany, not to bad. Think we need to get a crew together for this one.
    In. Just need to nail down the days to take off from work.

mtbr member

Keep us posted. That would be sick....getting wasted heckling the WC guys

So does this mean a party boy streaking on the course

Do you know if the track is open to ride before er after?? now that would be sick.

Downhill Messiah
    Nice job guys! I might be down for a trip out there in 2 weeks, abouit how far away is fontana?
    Madspeed always prevails!

mtbr member
    I was definitely in the minority riding a single crown, most guys were on DH bikes. I was glad I was not riding one for this course tho, my bike seemed just perfect.
    Nice job, congrats! I also heard from Joey that trail bikes would be pretty good for the Fontana races, so maybe I'll quit procrastinating and hit one of them this spring.

suvlako
    Nice job Doug! Hope you and the folks are well.

Mike-e
    Quote Originally Posted by rideflatout
    Nice job, congrats! I also heard from Joey that trail bikes would be pretty good for the Fontana races, so maybe I'll quit procrastinating and hit one of them this spring.
    Joey doesn't know sh!t. He's never been there, your Firebird would be perfect for the course. I actually saw quite a few of those over there.

mtbr member
    haha. Well he was planning to go to some of them lol.

sixsixtysix

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    The guy in the second pic is flippin off Mike-E.

Mike-e
    The guy in the second pic is flippin off Mike-E.
    I hooked up with his sister the night before and he wasn't to happy about it.

sixsixtysix
    I hooked up with his sister the night before and he wasn't to happy about it.

Yo remember what Nicks plate number was?

Mike-e
    Yo remember what Nicks plate number was?
    no, he was in either M or N but I cant remember the #. I saw a few good ones of him I'll post up if I can find again

mtbr member
    Yeah, he is hating on you pretty good there. Nice pics. Who shot those?

Mike-e
    Quote Originally Posted by rideflatout
    Yeah, he is hating on you pretty good there. Nice pics. Who shot those?
    Not sure who took them. Brendt where did you find these at?

mtbr member
    Hey Mik-e sorry I didn't make it, I got your message I didn't have any brakes HOPE was milling me a set . Should be at the next one though, going out this weekend to practice...maybe AZ dog and doooddosnach will dust off their kits and make it out. And as always If you need a place to crash just let me know.

Mark-

Mike-e
    Quote Originally Posted by markskee
    Hey Mik-e sorry I didn't make it, I got your message I didn't have any brakes HOPE was milling me a set . Should be at the next one though, going out this weekend to practice...maybe AZ dog and doooddosnach will dust off their kits and make it out. And as always If you need a place to crash just let me know.

Mark-
    You dont have to lie... It was raining and you didn't want your kit or bike to get muddy hahaha. We are planning on hitting the next one to, so maybe we'll see you there... unless its raining again, then I'll know you stayed home .
    I dont think doodoo will make it, he is having enough troubles just in Phoenix, crossing the border would be to risky for him right now.

mtbr member
    Joey doesn't know sh!t. He's never been there, your Firebird would be perfect for the course. I actually saw quite a few of those over there.
    haha I think you might want to actually read what Rob said before you respond all defensively, but good job dude way to rip it up I guess you get to stay in the house after all! Drop out of top ten and you gots to go! lol

Mike-e
    Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    haha I think you might want to actually read what Rob said before you respond all defensively, but good job dude way to rip it up I guess you get to stay in the house after all! Drop out of top ten and you gots to go! lol
    Not defensive.. just calling you out on being a b!tch. BTW you're not invited to the next one.

sixsixtysix
    Not sure who took them. Brendt where did you find these at?
    Pretty sure I just typed "biznatch who didn't podium" into Google and you just popped up

Kidding, Kidding...

Kinda...

Here's all the sets from each class.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/31342368@N08/sets/

eat your porridge jordie
    This sounds super fun, I wanna hit one up!
    "If you want to do something ordinary people can't, you have to be willing to do what ordinary people won't"

mtbr member
    You dont have to lie... It was raining and you didn't want your kit or bike to get muddy hahaha. We are planning on hitting the next one to, so maybe we'll see you there... unless its raining again, then I'll know you stayed home .
    I dont think doodoo will make it, he is having enough troubles just in Phoenix, crossing the border would be to risky for him right now.

Whhhaa, is Sam Hill still trying to make him pay royalties for copying his riding style? Or did Hawaii find out he escaped the institution?

Also your right it rained and if I had brakes I still would have not showed!

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Marskee aka biznatch,
    Wouldn't mind getting out there. Do you have enough time for practice runs or is it really crowded with all the Cali Crews in their Militia gear.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    Have you been calling me Rob this whole time? I thought you were saying Ron (my name) ha. At first I thought Mike-e misunderstood, but then I figured he prob would have said that no matter what.

mtbr member

I was taken aback, that guy in the second pic is my doppelganger for sure. Anyone know who he is? lol

Members who have read this thread: 0