Thread: Club Sar

Shovel Ready

Cool-blue Rhythm Club Sar

Anyone use this facility? It is just down the street from my house. $ 75.00 a year seems pretty fair if the website information is correct.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

We de MAMMY NUNS!
    Quote Originally Posted by trb2929
    Anyone use this facility? It is just down the street from my house. $ 75.00 a year seems pretty fair if the website information is correct.
    Wanna box?

I bet it's crowded as hell all the time for that price!
    I've nothing to add....

Maui Grown
    It's a great deal. I used to go there to hit bag and use the boxing equipment. You can't beat the price. It's subsidized by the City of Scottsdale.

Shovel Ready
    I have yet to go see what they actually have inside but the website claims lots of equipment and spin classes. They are redoing the entrance so there is some major construction going on. As soon as that is finished I'm thinking of checking it out. Heck I have spent a lot more then $ 75.00 on bike related stuff.

I'm slow and to big of a target for boxing!
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Quote Originally Posted by trb2929
    I have yet to go see what they actually have inside but the website claims lots of equipment and spin classes. They are redoing the entrance so there is some major construction going on. As soon as that is finished I'm thinking of checking it out. Heck I have spent a lot more then $ 75.00 on bike related stuff.
    I also used to work out there all the time. From what I hear its expanded some but don't expect a large amount of equipment such as the larger gyms. For the price its perfect, $6.25 a month cannot be beat. Like any gym it gets crowded and is not as much of a "scene" like LA or Bally's clubs.