zul
    Will Guide for Beer

Chicken Point - White Line

There are so many great lines in and around Sedona, rolling sandstone bliss. Once in a great while, a new line is found and then goes down for the first time. This one deserves special recognition, special notice simply because it is that good (and noone died).

While sitting upon Chicken Point along the Broken Arrow Trail, there is a distinct and mysterious white line high and above in the sheer sandstone wall (rock and geo people please feel free to enter your 'White Line' reasoning ... here). The white line stands out boldly about 70 feet above the classic vantage point. Sheer cliff, 200 feet of mistake and a small off cambre line that traverses along the way. (Insert: Do NOT try this line ... EVER.)

So today, I get the pleasure of watching Ryan (from Flagstaff) ride this unbelievable skinny, roll down some unimaginable turn onto another off cambre shelf making the long rolling return back to safety. Wow. Disbelief.

Video proof, you ask? raisingarizona has it and I can't wait to see it. Of course, I got to see it happen with my own eyes today. UNBELIEVABLE
    If lovin you is wrong, I don't wanna be right

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Sounds way cool, zul, can't wait to see it!! The white line? The red rock exposed throughout Sedona is comprised of the Supai Formation, Permian in age (about 280 to 230 million years ago). The Supai is representative of sedimentation into a near tidal/deltaic environment (think Mississippi or Nile Delta). The red is from very minor amounts of iron naturally occurring in the sediment; mostly red/oxidized because it was "subaerial" deposition. The white bands are simply layers of fine-grained sandstone that has some slightly different characteristic--different cement, "induration," source of the sand, etc. The Supai formation overlies the Redwall Limestone in Grand Canyon; the limestone is actually gray, but stained red because of rainwater washing Supai mud down the face of the limestone.

TMI? Geology is my background, and I seldom have a chance to be a geo-nerd anymore. Thanks for the soapbox!

Now...about that video, looking forward to seeing it!!

mtbr member
    Just to add to Gila's red rock intel...also represented are the Hermit and Schnebly Hill Formations. Permian in age as well, but a bit younger than the Supai Group. The Hermit FM separates Supai and Schnebly Hill but Gila is correct that the Supai Group formed in a marine and nearshore coastal plain environments. Supai is exposed down by Oak Creek below Midgely Bridge and out by Scheurman Mtn. Ledge-n-Airy is on top of Supai and trails like Sketch and Under the Radar drop down through it. The Hermit marks a big change from the more wet coastal marine conditions at the time of the Supai to river floodplain deposits. Most of Sedona sits on eroding slopes of Hermit mudstones and siltstones. The overlying Schnebly Hill and Coconino Formations are the transition from mostly coastal eolian or wind deposits to an inland ldune field like the Sahara.

Chicken Point is in the Schnebly Hill Formation and I'll venture a guess that the white line or layer that Zul is referring to is the Fort Apache Limestone. For a short time the sea encroached into the area and deposited limestone. It forms a prominent layer in places such as the Merry Go Round. Highline traverses along the bench formed by the more resistant Fort Apache. I believe Hangover also utilizes this layer.

Sorry for rambling. Sedona has some amazing geology. Let's see the vid raisingAZ

bland
    Dang, I didn't think it was quite that unbelievable. It did get my heart rate up and kept me up at night thinking about it though. Raisingarizona saw the line last week and when he showed it to me I thought "why did you have to see that?" That guy sees the most creative lines. He's got a talent for that. Its really not as sketchy as it looks from below. The actual line is pretty simple, the fact that its 200 feet above the ground makes it fun to watch.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    I think I'm waiting to show the footage until my whole winter season edit is done, patience yall. I'm collecting all kinds of visual goodies, I think it will be done by May. Thanks M77R for the compliments, now..........who wants to shred some red this afternoon?

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Rockman, this line is not the FA limestone, it's the very thin white line below there. I thought it might be a calcium deposit? The actual White Line has been ridden quite a bit in the past but I doubt the committing turn facing the death exposure then onto the lower shelf has been ever seriously thought of, I was calling this addition to the White Line Do Or Die. Seems appropriate with the seriousness of consequence. This is getting me fired up, I haven't tried it yet so maybe today?
    Last edited by raisingarizona; 01-22-2011 at 09:10 AM.

mtbr member
    I"ll have a look today if I ride the Hogs but this thread really needs a pic of said horizontal anomaly.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Ok, I can't resist, out of all the angles and shots we got of this line this one is my least favorite so here ya go, a little teaser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i11k0x_82sY

No mames guey
    Damn!

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Simply, wow!
    The question isn't who's going to let me, it's who's going to stop me.

mtbr member
    Very cool

Kathleen in AZ
    da-ahmmmm!

pedaller
    Awesome! Can't wait to see the rest of this...
    "Nobody ever told me not to try" - Curious George Soundtrack by Jack Johnson

mtbr member
    Teaser indeed. Well played sir!

Elitest thrill junkie
    Impressive, both in riding and scoping.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

Bloodied but Unbowed
    Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona
    Rockman, this line is not the FA limestone, it's the very thin white line below there. I thought it might be a calcium deposit? The actual White Line has been ridden quite a bit in the past but I doubt the committing turn facing the death exposure then onto the lower shelf has been ever seriously thought of, I was calling this addition to the White Line Do Or Die. Seems appropriate with the seriousness of consequence. This is getting me fired up, I haven't tried it yet so maybe today?

The selfish and practical side of me wants you to will the raw footage to someone first.

Awesome video and riding. Even if I had the skill, can't say I'd hang it out there quite that far these days. Hats off and kudos.

mtbr member
    Yep, I can see that from your vid. It's probably just a horizon that has a bit more quartz cement and less calcite and groundwater leached out the red, oxide minerals. Maybe, just a guess but a similar, more resistant layer on below Damifino Saddle makes the climb rideable.

"No Clue Crew"
    That's looks awesome !

"Yabut"
    Holy Sh*t.
    ~Aaron~
    "I like the night life. I like to boogie."

www.CosmicRaces.com

banned
    Ok, I can't resist, out of all the angles and shots we got of this line this one is my least favorite so here ya go, a little teaser.

ra:

Since I am a Sedona mountain bike destination marketing pimp, am I allowed to send this teaser clip to the World Class Skinny Ledge Riding (WCSLR) crowd? The diversity of Sedona riding is amazing I look forward to the future video with all the other segments.

I spoke with Annie's owner the other day and he said he was going to try out the Merry Go Round drop you showed previously. Did you nail that section yet?

There is another section of WCSLR called White Line Fever that is located on the west facing wall below the Damifino trail. Bike Doc use to try and get some of the more skilled riders out there to try it out, it might be a spot to get some additional footage.

TD
    Last edited by traildoc; 01-22-2011 at 12:37 PM.

"No Clue Crew"
    HOLY ****!!!!! That is bad a**!!!!!

drink coffee, ride.
    crazy cats. so your vantage is from the chicken point sitting and admiring the surroundings point - he climbed up from that spot? wow, just wow, that deserves a "super-duper."

oops, re-read, yes above the observation point. crazy killa cool.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by traildoc
    ra:

Since I am a Sedona mountain bike destination marketing pimp, am I allowed to send this teaser clip to the World Class Skinny Ledge Riding (WCSLR) crowd? The diversity of Sedona riding is amazing I look forward to the future video with all the other segments.

I spoke with Annie's owner the other day and he said he was going to try out the Merry Go Round drop you showed previously. Did you nail that section yet?

There is another section of WCSLR called White Line Fever that is located on the west facing wall below the Damifino trail. Bike Doc use to try and get some of the more skilled riders out there to try it out, it might be a spot to get some additional footage.

TD
    Not yet, haven't been back but it's good to go. I'm confident it will be sweet. Damn, I find sweet lines and others get to drop em, hehe. Next ride...........

mtbr member

I just threw up a little in my mouth.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    ra:

TD
    Send it anywhere you like, I can't wait to share this segment I'm working on, it takes time and man so much work!

parenting for gnarness
    amazing, cant wait to see the rest!

mtbr member
    Hmmm, cool. Kinda thought you were gonna roll something? Nice RaisingAZ.
    SHITBIRD

Pivotal figure
    Always wondered if anything up there was actually rideable. Still not sure
    Desert Sunset Calls/Upward, Pain, Perseverance/Welcome Solitude

mtbr member
    Mar 2010

Holy crap! That's pretty incredible! Makes my hands and feet sweat just watching it!!

EDR
    Wow, that takes some nerve. Even if it's not technically challenging (not saying it isn't, that left hand turn look scaaary) it's down-right spooky. I was shaking just riding across that slickrock face on HO, kept thinking my left pedal would hit the rock face and send me off my bike and down to the bottom
    Last edited by eatdrinkride; 01-22-2011 at 07:01 PM.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    That's funny. I love internet muscles.
    Last edited by raisingarizona; 01-22-2011 at 10:15 PM.

I am Doctor Remulak
    bad ass

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Exposure is fun, riding bikes is fun, I like fun.

The .05 percent
    ... did a ride down that line yesterday with the Bossman, Kachina Ryan, several dogs and Lyonal. Usually not so down for steep slick rock as you know, but that one works.

My other ride is your mom
    I did a line like that yesterday....then I woke up screaming.....

mtbr member
    Holy crap is right! Penalty for failure is absolute.

How wide is the lower ledge? From the wide perspective in that vid clip it looks non-existent (The white line ledge doesn't look too wide either for that matter).
    I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth...
    Isaiah 58:14

www.stuckinthespokes.com

How do I do that?
    coo coo for cocoa puffs...

I love bike!
    That looks freakin sick...I'm skeerded just watching you.

Chalk another one up for lines I will never ever attempt

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sinatorj
    ... did a ride down that line yesterday with the Bossman, Kachina Ryan, several dogs and Lyonal. Usually not so down for steep slick rock as you know, but that one works.
    sinatorj:

How long is the total line that is rideable? Does the video only show a short segment?

TD

The .05 percent
    sinatorj:

How long is the total line that is rideable? Does the video only show a short segment?

TD
    maybe 200 vert feet. Not too sure. enough to really jack you up if something goes wrong.

mtbr member
    That's funny. I love internet muscles.
    Yo RA, don't get me wrong! Your move is sic, but your other vids show your skills on those steep rollers. Don't throw me in with above comment. Who is the "MostRad" guy??? Keep up the cool vids . Will hookup with ya in sedonuts sometime.
    SHITBIRD

mtbr member
    ra:

TD
    I rode with Annie's owner Saturday up to chicken point looking for the entrance to this line after just running into Ryan and hearing about it. Neither one of us could quit find it. My guess is about a 150 yard hike from top of CP on the west side?

Hey TD, I hear your riding again.....congrats.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by helimech
    Yo RA, don't get me wrong! Your move is sic, but your other vids show your skills on those steep rollers. Don't throw me in with above comment. Who is the "MostRad" guy??? Keep up the cool vids . Will hookup with ya in sedonuts sometime.
    Haha! No Worries, it was aimed towards "that guy" anyways.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Haha! No Worries, it was aimed towards "that guy" anyways.
    BTW, Most of the shots aren't me. I see lines but I also see shots for vid, unfortunately I can't do both at the same time so I send friends down stuff for shooting. I'm getting super stoked on editing and filming these days, it's a really cool creative outlet and I hope to put stuff together to promote Flagstaff Gravity Riders, the local riding, and whatever else transpires. Thanks again, RA

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    sinatorj:

TD
    Hey TD, SinatorJ is talking about a line to lookers right we have been riding, it's a cool compilation of steep slickrock rollers, some fast and some slow and super steep. It's really fun when dialed. I think we are calling it One Sixty Fourths Cherokee, or something like that.

parenting for gnarness
    BTW, Most of the shots aren't me. I see lines but I also see shots for vid, unfortunately I can't do both at the same time so I send friends down stuff for shooting. I'm getting super stoked on editing and filming these days, it's a really cool creative outlet and I hope to put stuff together to promote Flagstaff Gravity Riders, the local riding, and whatever else transpires. Thanks again, RA
    keep it up! you're vids are fun to watch, thanks for posting them.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chollaball
    keep it up! you're vids are fun to watch, thanks for posting them.
    Thanks Chollaball, everyones positive feedback is quality inspiration to get after it. I can't express enough how much it matters because it's not all fun, in fact it sometimes feels more like work.

parenting for gnarness
    Thanks Chollaball, everyones positive feedback is quality inspiration to get after it. I can't express enough how much it matters because it's not all fun, in fact it sometimes feels more like work.
    spending an hour and a half to get a fade moved back .72 seconds feels like work?

bland
    a picture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chicken Point - White Line-line.jpg  

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Good stuff!

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    It looks as though Hopi or even possibly Cherokee spirits are aiding you on your line, I see the orbs in this photo, obviously proof of the strong vortex and Native American powers in that area. Vision quest my native brother?

RHRF!

How in the Hell...

Quote Originally Posted by sinatorj
    ... are you able to pedal with BALLS that BIG??!!! Props, Dude!
    "The secret of joy is the mastery of pain." (Anaïs Nin)

The .05 percent
    Quote Originally Posted by titusbro
    ... are you able to pedal with BALLS that BIG??!!! Props, Dude!
    really not as bad as it looks, you can ask Raising, I don't like the exposure that much.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Dave from Fat Tire told me today Chewie was the first to roll the turn on this line then come back on the lower ledge, doesn't surprise me, the guy loves weird lines with huge exposure. Anyone care to comment, i'm guessing folks would like to give credit where credit is due. I guess I'm trying to find out if whom ever first rolled the line is cool with the name I have given it "Do Or Die". Thanks, Much Love, RA.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    RA, incredible focus and balance-ever walk a tightrope??? LOL, hopefully heli and I can catch up with ya for a ride in Dona soon.

mtbr member
    Brad, you are awesome! You're like "The Situation" of mountain biking. It must suck to be such a big fish in this little pond we call AZ. Keep the witty posts coming, they're fantastic.
    Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting.

96 Huffy Dr. Shock
    01 Magna girls hybrid

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tls36
    RA, incredible focus and balance-ever walk a tightrope??? LOL, hopefully heli and I can catch up with ya for a ride in Dona soon.
    Thanks but as I have previously posted the footage is not me, it's m77ranger, I just shot the video but I did help scope the line. It's good to go for any confident and stoked rider and yes, we need to go out and ride. Once again, much love, RA

mtbr member
    Impressive, and disturbing. Props.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    I still want to see pics of your Mom. I hear she likes to get around.

mtbr member
    A bump for this thread. Can't let RadBrad have the last word.

I talked to the kingpin of Sedona geology, retired NAU prof Ron Blakey, and he says the white line is a bed is at the top of a sequence of sand reworked in a tidal zone overlain by a "supersurface". The supersurface represents a bounding surface of regional extent meaning the area was planned off (a period of erosion) before more wind derived sand was deposited and then again water reworked. The iron bearing mineral hematite got leached out or oxidized and there's probably more quartz cement than calcite, perhaps concentrated by a thin clay layer that marks the erosional surface. That makes it a bit more resistant to erosion and thus a sick ledge to pedal.

Anyway, Blakey coined that term Supersurface back in the 80s and it's cool to see it still being applied today. Even cooler was the Red Couch Project in the early 80s where they dropped him and the couch on top of one of the Sedona buttes by helicopter. That's how they did field work back in the day. http://www.kevinclarke.com/red_couch1.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chicken Point - White Line-ronb.jpeg  

Last edited by rockman; 01-28-2011 at 08:24 AM.

Eroding into the trail
    That is a well traveled couch!

Hrmmmmm....that's a new one to me....seems supersurface = non-angular unconformity in this usage

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maadjurguer
    Hrmmmmm....that's a new one to me....seems supersurface = non-angular unconformity in this usage
    I'd have to brush up on it but I believe it's like a 4th or 5th order bounding surface. 3rd order would be the surface which bounds a large macroform like a large migrating dune or barform. And so on. Or in another sense going up in size, the evidence left for passage of a ripple, migration of a slipface, movement of the dune, etc. Either way, it's intraformational so not an unconformity in the usual sense.
    Last edited by rockman; 01-28-2011 at 08:22 AM.

ohh...intraformational being the key.....got it....either way...can't wait to see the whole video!

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    So today Simon and I went to go hit up the line down Merry Go Round but the road was closed so instead headed out to go hit up DO OR DIE. I actually went out earlier to ride it and it went well. Not really the hardest thing to ride but still very intense committing to that turn, in fact it's pretty damn exciting! I got a real good buzz and it made my day. The Merry Go Round line should be easy compared to doing that one little turn. The last ten feet of that slab your rear wheel is locked up and you have to swing the tail of your bike into that small ledge in order to make the line, what a rush! Simon killed it of course, he is a local Sedona legend that was freeriding before anyone ever heard it called that but I think he will admit that it really grabbed his attention and gave him one hell of an adrenalin buzz. Beautiful weather and riding conditions out there, get some.

bland
    So today Simon and I went to go hit up the line down Merry Go Round but the road was closed so instead headed out to go hit up DO OR DIE. I actually went out earlier to ride it and it went well. Not really the hardest thing to ride but still very intense committing to that turn, in fact it's pretty damn exciting! I got a real good buzz and it made my day. The Merry Go Round line should be easy compared to doing that one little turn. The last ten feet of that slab your rear wheel is locked up and you have to swing the tail of your bike into that small ledge in order to make the line, what a rush! Simon killed it of course, he is a local Sedona legend that was freeriding before anyone ever heard it called that but I think he will admit that it really grabbed his attention and gave him one hell of an adrenalin buzz. Beautiful weather and riding conditions out there, get some.
    I still need to see someone ride this, I was 10 minutes too late! Good ride today though. Its rare to ride a line before Simon does, thanks for seeing it RA.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Props to you for trying it before ever seeing anyone else pull it off. It's really putting yourself out there no doubt. F--king scary! But.....F--king Fun! I can't wait to get back on Wedding Day/Merry Go Round now.

Huffy Rider
    I got see you ride it Friday and it was a rush! That left hand turn is insane. The line coming back looks a little "safer" then the white line, this is from my point of observation. Very impressive.

Brenda

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Simons buddy Scott came out with us yesterday to fly his heli camera and get some shots. Unfortunately the winds picked up just before riding so we got shut down on shooting the line but this quick clip gives a really cool perspective on the exposure and an idea of the potential shots that can be had with Scotts creation. The copter has 4 blades and is incredibly stable. Props to Scott, he built it himself and it is VERY impressive, I can't wait to capture some goodies with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdPMt...&feature=feedu

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by motochick
    I got see you ride it Friday and it was a rush! That left hand turn is insane. The line coming back looks a little "safer" then the white line, this is from my point of observation. Very impressive.

Brenda
    Nice Brenda! We saw some bikers below but I wasn't sure if they stuck around to watch. The return ledge is actually more exposed. The White Line has enough slope below it that if you had to you could just lean in and lay your bike down, the lower ledge for the first 75 feet after the turn is right on the edge of a no fall zone.

Huffy Rider
    Hell ya we stayed and watched!! We also watched and hooted at you guys going down that slope to the north. Sounded like you were skidding the whole way down! That white line ride much look so different from below then from where you ride it. I must hike up someday and see it from your perspective. There were some pink jeep tourons there who wouldn't watch and squealed the whole time! It was funny! Hope to meet you guys someday,

Brenda

"No Clue Crew"
    Simons buddy Scott came out with us yesterday to fly his heli camera and get some shots. Unfortunately the winds picked up just before riding so we got shut down on shooting the line but this quick clip gives a really cool perspective on the exposure and an idea of the potential shots that can be had with Scotts creation. The copter has 4 blades and is incredibly stable. Props to Scott, he built it himself and it is VERY impressive, I can't wait to capture some goodies with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdPMt...&feature=feedu
    Man, you guys are shooting some awesome footage up there and that heli-cam rocks !

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Hey thanks Cenobite, we are chugging along and hopefully by May I will have a short Sedona segment finished.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Hell ya we stayed and watched!! We also watched and hooted at you guys going down that slope to the north. Sounded like you were skidding the whole way down! That white line ride much look so different from below then from where you ride it. I must hike up someday and see it from your perspective. There were some pink jeep tourons there who wouldn't watch and squealed the whole time! It was funny! Hope to meet you guys someday,

Brenda
    Keep on riding and I'm sure our paths will cross. BTW, that's just the sound of going fast down steep rock faces! Those silly PJ tourist are so funny, it's almost as if they have never stepped out into the outdoors!

Pwning Trails
    Dam, that looks so intense. Makes my stomach turn watching it!

mtbr member
    The shop owner and I from Twin Falls Idaho rode Damifino and Hangover last week and that was enough!!! Good for you guys, nothing like pushing the limits!

Mikey

mtbr member
    Feb 2009

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    This was my second run on the line, Simons first time and he was riding clipless!!!

Huffy Rider
    That new angle sure does show it from a different perspective. Not to take ANYTHING away from what you guys are riding, but the view from the bottom makes it look WAY scarier, steeper, crazier, etc. Your still nutz.

mtbr member
    I see Annie.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    That new angle sure does show it from a different perspective. Not to take ANYTHING away from what you guys are riding, but the view from the bottom makes it look WAY scarier, steeper, crazier, etc. Your still nutz.
    When I lived and did filming in Jackson we would call that the Barbie angle, always the most dramatic. This angle doesn't show the whole exposure but I still like it, the roll in is pretty steep considering your looking out over 200+ feet of air.

Huffy Rider
    Where was the new angle filmed from?

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    The slickrock viewers right just below the line. Next time your out there go for a hike and check that area out, there are some cool lines up in that zone and the views are amazing! It really feels like your in the Gods playground, larger than life if you know what I mean.

Epic fail: Can't post to right forum.....disregard

damn......posted on wrong thingy.....disregard
    Last edited by Maadjurguer; 02-02-2011 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Epic fail: Can't post to right forum.....disregard

mtbr member

Good on ya Ryan!

He's such a low-key guy...
    Last edited by Rollin'in'Zona; 02-02-2011 at 08:41 PM.

Bloodied but Unbowed
    Quote Originally Posted by Maadjurguer
    damn......posted on wrong thingy.....disregard

Although, I gotta say, rolling down that line when it was pouring, or snowing, or worse, in an ice storm would change the game just a wee bit.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    That new angle sure does show it from a different perspective. Not to take ANYTHING away from what you guys are riding, but the view from the bottom makes it look WAY scarier, steeper, crazier, etc.
    I was hoping to get more heli footage, but the wind got really bad all the sudden, and I didn't want to chance a crash. So I figured I would at least film something while I was there. I like the detail of the closer shot, but I agree, the shot from down low is more dramatic.

bland
    So I had convinced myself that this is kind of a poser line but I finally got to watch someone ride it today while I was at the bottom of the cliff. Holy crap, this thing is for real. We really need to get TheMostRad out there and see what he can do.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by m77ranger
    So I had convinced myself that this is kind of a poser line but I finally got to watch someone ride it today while I was at the bottom of the cliff. Holy crap, this thing is for real. We really need to get TheMostRad out there and see what he can do.
    . Ya RA and his friends has it going. Looks like a real sick line. Some of my peeps are there right now finishing up on HO and some others. Meeting them on Mingus in the AM for some shuttle action. Then tomorrow afternoon they are heading over to ride the "White line". Was hoping to get over there and ride it with them, but things to do in Ptown. Someday I'll make it over. Good job for those that have cleaned it.
    SHITBIRD

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Cool, let us know how it goes.

Members who have read this thread: 12