mtbr member
    Nov 2005

Cave Creek AZ, Surrey Circuit MTB race July 20th

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

We had our first race Saturday June 15th, and open practice every saturday since then with great success. Meets at the very west end of Surrey Rd (the cup-de-sac). Registration starts at 5:30am and the first heat will take place at 6am. There will be "A" (4laps) and "B" (2laps) races and depending on who shows up possibly a "C" class (1lap). We provide accurate timing (including lap times!) with the use of WEBscorer. The course is an amazing 3.0 mile loop and has it all; a steep pavement filter climb (start of first lap only), tech downhill, easy passing areas, lots of sand (including the KILLER sand trap), and plenty of climbing. This is just the beginning of some really great races (roadirt 100 miler, klunkerz, etc) for the north valley area. Please ride to the venue if possible as parking at the event is limited and rude (park and ride from the Flat Tire Bike Shop). Fees for the race are donations only and the winner of the "A" race gets a unique prize. TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!

Please ask any questions by calling my cell phone at 6o2-432-6o23 or try the shop at 48o-488-5261
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]Increasing the peace, one bike at a time.......

mtbr member
    IN! For those that are on the fence- this is a really cool course and for us "north sider's" is a kind of STP. The vibe is loose and fun and all skill levels can ride this course. I brought out a guy on an old Giant DS Warp, that was two sizes too small on his first ever ride in the desert (he is from the UP Michigan) and he rode it just fine-and I think had a blast, I haven't heard from him since!

Come on out and support some grass roots fun with nothing but you, your bike and a smile!
    Find a ride on FB> AZ MTB

"Uppercase with a space"

Go Speed Racer
    Yeah, I was there last week and will be there for this one also. I had a blast, and agree with cstem, the vibe is great. Come out and have some fun!

mtbr member

Cave Creek AZ, Surrey Circuit MTB race July 20th

I will be there heading up the new class called "hung over and maybe still a little drunk". Any takers or am I gonna win this one?

Sent from your Moms phone using Tapinthat.
    Find a ride on FB> AZ MTB

"Uppercase with a space"

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kaolin View Post
    HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

We had our first race Saturday June 15th, and open practice every saturday since then with great success. Meets at the very west end of Surrey Rd (the cup-de-sac). Registration starts at 5:30am and the first heat will take place at 6am. There will be "A" (4laps) and "B" (2laps) races and depending on who shows up possibly a "C" class (1lap). We provide accurate timing (including lap times!) with the use of WEBscorer. The course is an amazing 3.0 mile loop and has it all; a steep pavement filter climb (start of first lap only), tech downhill, easy passing areas, lots of sand (including the KILLER sand trap), and plenty of climbing. This is just the beginning of some really great races (roadirt 100 miler, klunkerz, etc) for the north valley area. Please ride to the venue if possible as parking at the event is limited and rude (park and ride from the Flat Tire Bike Shop). Fees for the race are donations only and the winner of the "A" race gets a unique prize. TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!

Please ask any questions by calling my cell phone at 6o2-432-6o23 or try the shop at 48o-488-5261
    Anything happening this weekend?