banned

Can we get some NRA maintianence going on or what...?

Hey Clock,

your trails need some work! How about scheduleule \ing a work day bruh?

Pivotal figure
    Kinda the normal summer thing. Too dry and too hot to keep things buffed out...
    Desert Sunset Calls/Upward, Pain, Perseverance/Welcome Solitude

banned
    I thought he was prolly out working with the Forest Service on his new legit approved freeride trail.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenbentit
    Kinda the normal summer thing....
    coupled with the JRrock sabatoge threads?
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

******ed or Branded??
    Why don't you get started NOW since you are so concern that you had to post a thread! Seems as though you are truly wanting to be more of a contribute to the cycling community.
    We dirtbag of DH/FR'er can follow suit as the cooler and wetter weather comes rolling in. Which is an ideal time for build anything here in AZ!
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi
    Why don't you get started NOW since you are so concern that you had to post a thread! Seems as though you are truly wanting to be more of a contribute to the cycling community.
    We dirtbag of DH/FR'er can follow suit as the cooler and wetter weather comes rolling in. Which is an ideal time for build anything here in AZ!

OK, I will go fix a few things on NWO that have been needing attention. That step up could use some help, kinda just bucks you up withno flow..kinda like a big cheese wedge . Samething with the ladder on NWO. To much of a buck and poorly designed IMO

mtbr member
    Hey I am up for assisting on any maintenance things once the weather is a bit cooler - probably next month. Sounds like a great way to meet some new people have a few beers and maybe some diesel fuel. I have a pick axe i could bring!