Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

bmx trail jumps

796 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Exodus11 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
I just picked up a 24" bmx cruiser and I am riding at Chandler bmx with my son. I was wondering if anyone knows of any dirt trail for jumping and riding. Preferably in Chandler but, anywhere would be good. I want to get some extra riding/jumping in during the week when not on the mountain bike. There used to be all kinds of trails and now I can't seem to find any. Any help would be appreciated.

#2 ·
There use to be some behind the church by the track not sure if they are still there. Also, I heard there are some around stapley and warner? in a neighborhood. Other than that go to Black Mountain. Its alot nicer than chandler and ran better I think. Just the drive out there sucks.

#3 ·
AZillaFRer said:
There use to be some behind the church by the track not sure if they are still there. Also, I heard there are some around stapley and warner? in a neighborhood. Other than that go to Black Mountain. Its alot nicer than chandler and ran better I think. Just the drive out there sucks.
not when you live 2 miles away :thumbsup: :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.