mtbr member

Is it bike sin...

I am heading to north Washington, Bellingham area 2nd weekend of Aug. I will only be there for 2 full days 2 half days visiting me'ma. I'm bringing the wife add kids too. So is it a sin if I don't ride for at least a portion of one of those days or if I don't make the 2.5 hr trip to check out the 1st weekend of Crankworx?
    I wont be bringing my bike for such a short trip but pretty sure I can rent one.
    Got Daytons on the Motha Ship - Cube

mtbr member
    Yes, it is a mortal sin to make a trip to the PNW with the chance of great riding weather and not take advantage of it or at least attend something bike related. In order to repent, when you return to AZ you must ride somo at midday with your camel pak filled with nothing but sour apple flavored pucker (non alcoholic). With all jokes aside sounds like an awesome trip getting some ride time out of it (if given the chance) would be even better
    LURKER

Pivotal figure
    Uh, YES! You could at least ride Galbraith since it's right there and chock full o gnar.
    Desert Sunset Calls/Upward, Pain, Perseverance/Welcome Solitude

Not a Barry supporter.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyBoyR6
    I am heading to north Washington, Bellingham area 2nd weekend of Aug. I will only be there for 2 full days 2 half days visiting me'ma. I'm bringing the wife add kids too. So is it a sin if I don't ride for at least a portion of one of those days or if I don't make the 2.5 hr trip to check out the 1st weekend of Crankworx?
    I wont be bringing my bike for such a short trip but pretty sure I can rent one.

I agree with Ken...ride Galbraith as it's right in Bellingham. Post up on the WA board and I'm sure you'll find people to ride with. That's probably a little too far north for my boys up there to meet ya as they all live downtown or in the Issaquah area.

Sure wish I was going up there for a weekend. Actually, I wish I could talk the wife into moving back up there....uh oh, no he didn't just bring that back up.....So sorry....
    Why would I need more than one gear?
    @A_SingleSpeeder
    EPA = crooks!