mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Best bike shop for fast turnaround in Sedona?

On a road trip heading for Sedona and just discovered my girlfriends disc brakes have leaked fluid (and I dont have a bleed kit). Which bike shop in Sedona will be able to get us back on the trails fastest?

Many thanks!

mtbr member
    Sedona Bike and Bean is pretty solid. Right off of 179.
    2011 Hardrock "Blubi Jones"

Pivot TBD

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by GGTran View Post
    Sedona Bike and Bean is pretty solid. Right off of 179.
    +1 for bike and bean. Had a similar situation years ago and they were very helpful.
    Please don't mistake my enthusiasm for mountain biking as an indication of my skill level.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    x3 for BnB.

mtbr member
    +4 for Bike and Bean. I bet they get to your bike immediately and have it ready to ride before you finish your large mocha.
    The secret to mountain biking is pretty simple. The slower you go the more likely it is you’ll crash.
    - Julie Furtado

mtbr member
    For another option, closer to town, try Dave at Fat Tire (on Jordan Rd?). Really nice guy, and a strong rider.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by SixZeroSixOne View Post
    On a road trip heading for Sedona and just discovered my girlfriends disc brakes have leaked fluid (and I dont have a bleed kit). Which bike shop in Sedona will be able to get us back on the trails fastest?

Many thanks!
    I don't want to assume you know everything about bikes or nothing about bikes ... but if your fluid is leaking in the caliper area it could be a bad seal/gasket, which in all likelihood would require a new brake...

maybe you already know this

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by MtbAZ44 View Post
    I don't want to assume you know everything about bikes or nothing about bikes ... but if your fluid is leaking in the caliper area it could be a bad seal/gasket, which in all likelihood would require a new brake...

maybe you already know this
    Actually, the brakes are cheap n nasty Hayes Solo which have a bleed plug which just pushes in...I think it just came loose. Hopefully a quick fix with the right tools....

Thanks for the reponses so far