mtbr member

Is this bad of me?

A couple of bikers stopped me in the Preserve, and asked where they could find some challenging trails. Both were on basically glorified Wal-Mart bikes. Obviously I pointed them towards Cheesegrater.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

workin' it Administrator
    i usually also tell people that they don't need their water bottles and could I have them as I am running out of water myself.

So I would say you did the right thing, morally anyway.
    Try this: HTFU

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    A couple of bikers stopped me in the Preserve, and asked where they could find some challenging trails. Both were on basically glorified Wal-Mart bikes. Obviously I pointed them towards Cheesegrater.
    Should have told them to head up Piestewa Peak where there is some smooth and flowy single track. And not to worry...on that trail, the hikers yield to bikers.

Alive and Lurkin'
    Helicopters frequent the area looking for stranded hikers/bikers. Much like lifeguards at the beach. Only they're really high...like in a helicopter...
    Pumpin & Pimpin

banned
    No worse than banning people here without cause because you have an axe to grind...

Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by eyescream
    No worse than banning people here without cause because you have an axe to grind...
    According to a FB post. It's all about the power!

Maybe I need a Walmart bike. I'm on a blinged out bike and it's not helping much.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

Downhill Messiah
    Quote Originally Posted by trb2929
    According to a FB post. It's all about the power!

Maybe I need a Walmart bike. I'm on a blinged out bike and it's not helping much.
    OMG!!! LOL!!!!!
    Madspeed always prevails!

slow and whiney
    Feb 2010
    Would your answer have been different if they were on $4000 bikes?

Elitest thrill junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by WaylonMcFlailin
    Would your answer have been different if they were on $4000 bikes?
    Yes, then I would have pointed them towards desert classic.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

Everyone Bleeds!

Cool-blue Rhythm Just on observation...

Y'all need to chill out and go ride your bikes, watch a movie, sleep, play with yourselves or do whatever you do to amuse yourselves, but just get over the banning thing already! It's old. Quit being so butt hurt (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ButtHurt) over it! Move on!

Note: Read definition #5!
    Everyday of my life, I'm forced to add another name to the list of people that piss me off!

Need more cowbell
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmedMonk

I know I would be if somebody drew a penis on my car.

Dan Hogan must have really pissed off somebody. He should check with the ex-girlfriends first....

JohnniO
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmedMonk
    Y'all need to chill out and go ride your bikes, watch a movie, sleep, play with yourselves or do whatever you do to amuse yourselves, but just get over the banning thing already! It's old. Quit being so butt hurt (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ButtHurt) over it! Move on!

!!!!!Mods!!!!!MODS!!!!!MODS!!!!

Personal attack in isle 3. Please do the needful. Feelings are being wounded deeply.
    Tears will be shed.

Shovel Ready
    I've never been a quitter!

#5 seems to be insensitive. Thought we had a lesson the other day on being sensitive!
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

slow uphill
    ...and then head back to the Squaw Peak parking lot via 304.