Ahhh the pain....

AZT300 Shuttle - Picket Post Trailhead to Parker Canyon Lake

All...
    I have arranged a shuttle with Bob at GnarGnar to drive myself and several others on Thursday evening Apr 18th to the start at Parker Canyon Lake. We currently have 6 more spots open. If you plan on doing the race and need a ride south, send me an email at rhemmele at gmail dot com or a PM here. Cost will be dependent on how full the van is but should not exceed 60 each.
    Going to be a great race!
    Ray
    Your limits are both physical and mental. Suffering will help you find and overcome both.
    http://onegear-ray.blogspot.com/

DFL>DNF>DNS
    Really looking forward to some redemption this year, I know you are as well!! I'm planning on temps hovering near 100 this year since we had rain/sleet/hail/snow/death mud last year!! See you out at Picketpost on the 18th!!

Thanks for doing the legwork on this Ray and a huge thanks to the GnarGnar crew for smoothing out one of the larger logistical hurdles in doing these kind of events.
    Ski. Ride. Hike. Be.
    My Two Schillingsworth

Shred...it's the new drug
    Our Pleasure to help...the AZT300 is a whole different type of GNAR! Maybe some day I'll be as gnarly as you dudes and dudettes!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by freeskier46 View Post
    Thanks for doing the legwork on this Ray and a huge thanks to the GnarGnar crew for smoothing out one of the larger logistical hurdles in doing these kind of events.
    definitely glad to have this handled. There are plenty other things to worry about. Now if the weather will just hold like this...

mtbr member
    You're worried about weather? I don't remember hearing about a year it was consistent. I'm more worried about biblical plagues. I'm just hoping to avoid boils, water turning to blood, and the lice. Wait, crap, I'm the first born. Probably need to put that on the list too.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevland View Post
    You're worried about weather? I don't remember hearing about a year it was consistent. I'm more worried about biblical plagues. I'm just hoping to avoid boils, water turning to blood, and the lice. Wait, crap, I'm the first born. Probably need to put that on the list too.
    ugh. Thanks for giving me more to think about. Not so worried about frogs, but boils, darkness, flies, thunder and hail, diseased livestock and lice/gnats all seem pretty likely. Hoping death of firstborn and water to blood skip this year.

Break it, Fix it, Ride it
    Sorry I couldn't get the leg schedule wrapped up to make a move on the shuttle for you guys. I'm still working out the full diagnosis with the doc. CT scan yesterday and the (hopefully) final consult next Thursday. I thought I'd know weeks ago! Oh, btw, I'm king of jealousy right now. Green with envy. I need a bike vacation like nothing else.
    Today's the day I eat bikes.

Ahhh the pain....
    Quote Originally Posted by Dag Nabbit View Post
    Sorry I couldn't get the leg schedule wrapped up to make a move on the shuttle for you guys. I'm still working out the full diagnosis with the doc. CT scan yesterday and the (hopefully) final consult next Thursday. I thought I'd know weeks ago! Oh, btw, I'm king of jealousy right now. Green with envy. I need a bike vacation like nothing else.
    If you could shrink yourself down to maybe an inch, reduce your weight to a few grams, and promise not to laugh at me, I'd let you ride on my handlebars for the 300. If you did laugh at me, I'd kick you in the knee.
    Your limits are both physical and mental. Suffering will help you find and overcome both.
    http://onegear-ray.blogspot.com/

DFL>DNF>DNS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dag Nabbit View Post
    Sounds like we need a 'send off to surgery' ride for you, slap that brace on & let's get one in before you're down. I don't care if it's a lap around Papago!! I just need to get my bike back first!!
    Ski. Ride. Hike. Be.
    My Two Schillingsworth

My other ride is your mom
    I'm jealous....this year was not my year to go after this again...