Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Anyone want some free 5.10 impacts?

682 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Fastblack 
#1 ·
After flopping back and forth between clipless and flats, I've finally found a combo I want to stick with, wont be needing my impacts anymore. So, if anyone is interested, I have a pair of lightly used 5.10 impacts (used for maybe 50 miles) in size 12 up for grabs. Price is pretty reasonable, asking $0.00. Preferably I'd like these to find a home with someone that needs em but can't spend the cash right now, but whomever wants em they are yours. I live in the NW Phoenix area off of 51st av/greenway. Come and get em

#2 ·
Hi, my name is Ty and I live up in flagstaff. I will be down in your area on Tuesday and would love to stop by and get the shoes. I'm in desperate need of new riding shoes, as I am a college student with little income. I wear a size 12 so these would be perfect. They would be going to a good home that would get a lot of use out of them. I really hope this works out and thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.