Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Anyone wanna shuttle Globe or Prescott Sunday?

2K views 34 replies 8 participants last post by  clockwork 
#1 ·
Just checking to see if anyone has an itch to shuttle globe or prescott tomorrow? LMK

#22 ·
Louis is always welcome. Looks like it is mingus. For me its only+2 ,ceno +3, Louis, billion am I missing someone?

and from what I can see we have around 6 or so. I can fit the normal 6-8 on the tailgate not to mention another 2 on the rack.

#24 ·
7 is fine as I am an hr from the providing the freeway I choose open :D .. Also so no one is confused my truck is a short bed single cab ..So riding in back during shuttles on the mt is mandatory ;) Good thing the shuttle is short.. Also I assume most are driving up so everyone can bail as they need..

#25 ·
I call SHOTGUN! :)
Bed ride is cool with me. There is a bagel shop just east of I-17, on the north side of the road. It is right off the highway and easy to find. We can probably leave a car or two there and car pool up. I'd rather pitch in on gas for a few vehicles then have everyone drive up Seperately. Except if Scary goes- he can drive by himself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.