mtbr member
    Aug 2005

Anyone see a Yellow Cannondale F300? My bike was stolen..

My yellow cannondale f300 was stolen from ASUs campus right in front of the MU the same day my apartment was robbed..

It is/was canary yellow and black, has a bike shop sticker for Cycle Therapy from back in NY and it has this sticker on the top tube

and a blue ribbon coalition sticker on the seat tube.

It has the little things on the spokes that are blue from my little brothers bike.

It has a chunk missinf from the back corner of the seat.

Its more of a sentimental value to me then anything else!

Keep your eyes peeled thank you!!
    ride bikes

AKA shitbird
    F'en ASU kids! Just playin, I went to ASU myself.

Damn that sucks man. Of course I'll keep my eyes open, yellow bikes aren't too common. Good job on the description BTW.
    JRA

"No Clue Crew"
    I'll have my eyes open for sure!,........Drew

oh Lucky me
    i saw a yellow cannondale, but it was an F400 CaD2 police issue and it was in my dining room. sorry,

im in the North Valley so i doubt it will work its way up here but like eabos said, yellow bikes are not the most common color. ill keep my eyes peeled...
    ...Dying is the easy part, its living that's the challenge...

Ace Tour de Kids:
    Click Here To Help A Kid...

mtbr member
    Aug 2005

Here it is on the back of my jeep coming out to AZ, the bike meant a lot to me so Im still holding out hope.it did not have the stickers on it yet but you can see the same stickers on the back of my jeep!

If you see it call me at 518-461-7079, there is a reward!

Thanks
    Jack
    ride bikes

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    i am riding a whack ass chinese beach cruiser 100 bucks new from craigslist! I am in the market for a dh/fr bike in the 1500+/- range, Vp-free has caught my eye. I just miss this bike for cruising around here....

Dont hesitate to call me with any leads or anything, this bike meant a lot to me for many reasons you may know, its the only bike I have kept over the years, this bike was also stolen the same day my apartment was broken into, later that night actually... My laptop and camera and my girlfriends laptop were stolen and the only thing I was really bummed about was my bike... haha
    ride bikes