mtbr member

Anyone find a Dakine hydration pack at SoMo?

Hey guys, shot in the dark but has anyone found a greenish Dakine pack out at South Mountain? I left it on one of those rocks on the side of the road while I was loading the bikes into the van on Wednesday 9/26.

Stupid mistake.

Vitamin Bike Added
    Was down there today, no sign of any packs. You leave any valuables in it?
    Keep the rubber side down

mtbr member
    I went back the next day and didnt see it, but thanks for looking bud I appreciate it. Nah not really just a bunch of tools and a garmin lol. 2nd garmin I lost this summer.

mtbr member
    After nearly losing my Garmin twice, a front wheel a few times, shoes, helmets, gloves-you name it, I started a sequence to the entire thing. It also works when loading up to go on a ride (can't count how many times I have shown up to a ride without one of the above!)

I always load out and load in the same way. Off the bike, Garmin comes off goes right into hatch area, wheel off, bike on rack, wheel into hatch, then gear into a gear bag. Had to do it this way since I am pretty forgetful especially after a stoked out ride!

Sucks you left your bag- checked with the park ranger? Maybe a nice soul turned it in.

SamuraiBunnyGuy
    always wrap your hydration pack in a giant blue garbage bag,, that way if you leave it on the trail at somo everyone will just ignore it,,, it might even have some baby bags the following day.