The Next 100 Miler

Anyone doing the Lake Havasu Attack the Crack?

Thinking of driving up and doing a late registration. 6 hours on a 10 mile loop. If anyone wants to team up let me know. The race is on the 30th.

mtbr member
    I have talked to the promoters and a few locals about the trails and it sounds awesome! I was trying to work my schedule so I could do the announcer duties for this one, but since I retired from that gig, family stuff comes first. You should go, especially if you are racing MBAA-Lake Havasu is on the 2014 calendar, and this will most likely be a large part of the course. Great op to pre ride!
    Find a ride on FB> AZ MTB

"Uppercase with a space"

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    I'm interested. Looks like a nice warm up to Dawn to Dusk. Too bad there isn't a SS category. I think I can convince the family to make the trip. Is there anything for small children to do in the area?

The Next 100 Miler
    Interested in teaming up, or going solo? I'm in the upper age bracket and not real fast, either way is OK with me.

Not sure about kid stuff, but Lake Havasu is a big tourist area.

Quote Originally Posted by aevanlloyd View Post
    I'm interested. Looks like a nice warm up to Dawn to Dusk. Too bad there isn't a SS category. I think I can convince the family to make the trip. Is there anything for small children to do in the area?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by aevanlloyd View Post

I live in havasu there is definitely stuff for the kids to do around town... Not sure on there ages but we have great parks, movies and a brand new skatepark that is wayyyyy cool. If you have any questions feel free to message me. There is also a facebook group of locals riders who I'm sure would be more then willing to give you what ever information you need.

The Next 100 Miler
    Unfortunately I'm out. Tough weekend to get out of town. I suspect they would get more riders if it was a different weekend.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    I have little kids. 5 and 2 years old.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Drove up from Orange County CA for this race and will be back next year. Great event and the course really kept you on your toes for the whole 6 hours.