mtbr member

Anybody turn their heater on yet?

Is it me, or has the weather been ideal the last couple days? Yes, I'm sure my coworkers in Cali would call me crazy suggesting 99 is "ideal," but I'm planning on hitting the trails at 4:30 this afternoon to take advantage of this cold spell.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

sprocket
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    Is it me, or has the weather been ideal the last couple days? Yes, I'm sure my coworkers in Cali would call me crazy suggesting 99 is "ideal," but I'm planning on hitting the trails at 4:30 this afternoon to take advantage of this cold spell.
    I will join you.

How do I do that?
    Went out at 6AM to the PMP this morning and actually had the chills for the first mile or so riding towards the TH The temperature definitely made for a great ride

Everybody else was loving it too as it was pretty crowded, I must have broken my record for the amount of times I said "Good morning"

mtbr member
    The weather is definetly been more ideal but I don't think I ever turn my heater on all year long, but I just love the cold(er) weather. Wish I could join you guys, but I'll still be slavin away at werk getting the life sucked out of me via my pc monitor.

Have a great ride
    LURKER

Shovel Ready

Cool-blue Rhythm

Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    I was out yesterday about that time and it was wonderful out. Hot enough to sweat a little but not like the summer furnace. I'll be out Thursday and Friday somewhere in the PMP.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

Just Joshin' ya!
    Yep, on my hike this morning....I broke my wrist....get off me....I noticed a bit of chill in the air. Unfortunately the weather report says that the temp is going up in the next few days. WTF is up with that?
    What do we want? TIME TRAVEL! When do want it? THAT'S IRRELEVANT!

And I don't mean the band
    No haven't turn on the heater yet,

but I have definitely noticed that couple degree cooler weather, riding is soo much easier now

Even though we've strictly been nightriding, sometimes I would get a little heat sick, and I rode slower.....

Been opening the windows at night though, nice to get a cool breeze through the house...
    Get a bicycle. You will not regret it if you live. --Mark Twain

BLAWG

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    There has been a nice crispness in the air recently... but we generally don't turn the heaters on until it regularly gets below freezing at night. It's been a balmy 45 degrees for the morning commute. Winter is definitely closing in on the high country though... maybe another six weeks or so.

A plethora of pinatas
    We went out this 5 AM this morning, rode Fountain Hills Blvd out to MMP and hit the Competitive Loops. It was cool enough to need a base layer and in some of the low spots it felt down right cold... AWESOME!
    Marty

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Was up in Lake Tahoe last weekend, used the car heater there, at sunrise. Hail the night before and temps in the 40's. In the low 50's at the top of Hualapi Peak at sunrise, Kingman.
    agmtb

mtbr member
    Haven't turned on the heater.

Yeah, it get's down to 70 and I'm ready to put on a sweater!
    -- Evil Patrick

My Music

My Videos

Ride everything! Remember, Elvis died pushing.