Always in the wrong gear

Anybody interested in a BCT ride RS-EH: 5/5/13

So I'm thinking about doing a ride this Sunday from Rock Springs to E. Henderson. But, would need a partner to shuttle with. I've got a truck but only one spare seat in the cab. Any takers? Send me a PM. Otherwise, I may just ride the LPL from T. Mesa.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coondog#77 View Post
    So I'm thinking about doing a ride this Sunday from Rock Springs to E. Henderson. But, would need a partner to shuttle with. I've got a truck but only one spare seat in the cab. Any takers? Send me a PM. Otherwise, I may just ride the LPL from T. Mesa.
    Why don't you ride The whole enchilada from the Rock Springs TH?

Strava Segment | BCT-RS-LPL Whole Enchilada
    -boom

Got a suspension fork
    I'm with Boomvader, that's a more fun ride in my opinion and doesn't require shuttling.

Now if you want to ride from what is it Antelope something or another up north on BCT and end down at Rock Springs, that's a pretty cool segment.
    ONE SHOX, ONE GEAR, LOTS of FUN! www.TrailFu.com My Rides

Always in the wrong gear
    I was hoping to avoid the long climb back to RS, I don't think my legs could take it. Also I live near EH. I wish Latedropbob did BCT shuttles on Sunday. I really want to explore the northern segments.

mtbr member
    Start early and ride on. I have done both the whole enchilada an and the section from Table Mesa to EH. Both have big climbs.

One of these days I will to a Rock Springs back to my house in Anthem ride. I kind of missed the season though as I was going to do it solo and have my wife drop my off at Rock Springs. However she will not want to get up early so that is done for until I can do it mid day again.

I might ride BCT this Saturday morning, but I am not sure yet and not sure what part. I don't have time for full enchilada this weekend and will need to start at 5:30 am. Might try for EH to Table Mesa and back in under 3 hrs. I have not done that ride in while. Not sure though as have busy Saturday planned.

Might do a roadie ride instead. Not really sure.
    Joe
    2003 KHS Alite 4000 26" Hardtail - XC, All mountain, blah blah blah.. I just ride.

Shred...it's the new drug
    Coondog...we only do shuttles on sunday and have for past 2 seasons What do you want to do exactly? We can help you and buddies out. Only a couple more weeks of BCT shuttle action email bctshuttle@gmail.com

Always in the wrong gear
    For some reason I though BCT shuttles were only on saturdays. My mistake, let me see if I can get my buddies interested.